Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-24-2001, 06:45 PM   #1
Inis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My main character just reached level 12...other party members are around there as well, level 9-11 I think. I am on the Island where Spellhold is located...should I be there yet? I mean, am I what is ordinarily considered powerful enough in terms of levels?

Mage Inis
Old 11-24-2001, 07:06 PM   #2
frudi_x
Drow Warrior

most people prefer to leave for Spellhold a little later, but I do have a habbit of going after the little sister as soon as possible [img]smile.gif[/img] . that means around lvl 11, give or take (depending on class).
the next part of the game is going to be a bit more difficult than if you'd had waited for a couple more level-up's but it's still perfectly doable.
Old 11-24-2001, 07:06 PM   #3
cloud88
Manshoon

well i dont know i was there on lv 14 and it was really easy then maybe it`s gonna be a little chalenge but i think it`s ok to be there not sure tought
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
Old 11-24-2001, 07:07 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

I'd say your too weak, in my opinion. My guys were on 13-14, except Aerie. But its good you do that, cuz next time around it'll be ten times easier, cuz you played it through the hard way.
Old 11-24-2001, 08:19 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

just make a master save before you go (so if you screw it up you can come back and try again later) and stock up on many healing potions and oils of speed, plus the best armours/weapons you can get your hands on AND, this is important, AMMO, tons of. at least a hundred for each missile weapon, in addition to three full quivers. go for quality here, its important.

in general, if you can beat bohdis guild, then spellhold should be doable.
Old 11-24-2001, 08:32 PM   #6
Inis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Shucks I carry a working stock of >=~150 of each missile type even under ordinary circumstances. =D I don't have any speed potions but I have a full spell-level's inscriptions of just haste on a cast-speed-enhanced main mage. My armor is all the best I have been able to find or afford so far, as are my weapons. My current party is Yosh, Anomen, Korgan, Edwin, Aierie. It sounds like I am at least minimally ready, all responses considered.

Banzai!!!