Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 12:36 PM   #1
syngyn hawke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Once again you have saved me. I got my characters out of Cet's tomb. Truely you are the Miracle Max of W&W. So forget Humperdink I'm glad you're on our side. Also do you know what the relic of Isis does you pick up in the Shrine? Also, where can I pick up this plate of the realm, and are there any bracelets you can bless?
syngyn hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 02:59 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(blushes)

Glad to hear you were able to get out of Cet's tomb!!!

Well gee, I think the Relic of Isis is what you gave G'ez which triggers off the encounter with Cet at Skull Castle and gets you the Lich's Staff. Or do you mean the Obelisk of Light that you pick up in Kerah's Shrine? (but you must have used that to raise Anephas, etc. etc.) Gosh, I'm getting rusty! I'm going to have to replay soon! hehehe
There is no specific place to pick up Plate of the Realm that I can recall. I think that is just one of the better randomly generated treasures - so most likely to appear in the late stages of the game. I may be able to get the code for that among the zillion of gamexx.sav files that I have accumulated. If I do - should be an easy hack.
I'm no expert on the enchanting and blessing bit - I think there are some that can be enchanted. Believe Scronan posted something about that a while back. If I have time, I'll try to ferret out the post and bump it up. Or you can do a search on "enchanting".

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote