Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-25-2001, 03:08 AM   #1
Pangur Ban

Although all members of my party had the quest to recover the Band of Boars, only one of them actually got any credit for it when we returned it. That character now has a guild level one higher than everyone else. Everyone who was on the quest did speak to Bratsol after the band had been returned by the first character, but he did not say anything apart from his usual greeting.

I checked the journal for each character, Bratsol's speech in giving the quest is there for all of them, but only the first character got the "quest finished" talk.

1. Is this normal for the Band of Boars?

2. Will the rest of the party get a chance to 'catch up' the missing level, or will they always be one level lower?

Pangur Ban
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 07:07 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

1. Looks like another bug in the W&W quests. Have you waited enough long after the greetings with your other characters? Sometimes, it takes a while before you get some useful response. If you have waited enough long then it is definitely a bug.
2. Not necessarily. The last level that brings some new skills or traits is always level 6. Level 7 does not give you any advantages. Nevertheless, your other characters will gain advantages later than the "lucky one". If other quests suffer from a similar bug (I do not know) then the unlucky guys from your party will lose access to some advantages forever. Sorry.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 09:57 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

You could try to install the patch... It worked for me when I couldn´t get conformation from the guild leaders in the beginning... When I installed that I got experience for 3 quests at once, lol... Since I´ve only got one member in the thieves guild I´m not really sure about this one... I had the opposite "problem". Whenever my ninja enters the pawnshop in Ishad N´ha he receives 1000 gold and 1000 exp points As does my temple members for delivering the letter
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote