Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 11:00 PM   #71
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I have dude, I have. Thanks for the headsup

Just got back from town and feel completely knacked, think I'll go listen to music for a bit [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2002, 11:32 PM   #72
Azred
Drow Priestess

I cannot believe that I am watching a breaking competition on ESPN. I never watch sports! However, I have more than a passing interest in martial arts (even the watered-down stuff most people teach in America these days [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), so I let the channel stay (for now). [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] The leader so far has broken 10 2-inch (5cm) thick concrete blocks.

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] Where was I? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Belle and I had our usual tennis game today. However, we let mugsly accompany us. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] You've never seen a little dog try to keep up with tennis balls like this before! See mugsly run. Run, mugsly, run! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-24-2002, 12:53 AM   #73
The Trickster
Manshoon

Aaahhhh.....

It's great to be back in the blissful surroundings that is Cloudy's Cafe. I see nothing much has changed (except that Cloudbringer now has a really scary looking Apophis thingy as her Avatar, and I've lost around a thousand posts.)

How is everyone? Where's Johnny? I need a beer!
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 09-24-2002, 04:10 AM   #74
Pe Ell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings and salutations to everyone!
And i would just like to mention that Johnny has stopped drinking........................... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 05:26 AM   #75
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Pe Ell:
Greetings and salutations to everyone!
And i would just like to mention that Johnny has stopped drinking........................... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're right about that, for the moment that is. I twisted my knee so i need to take painkillers, it won't be very healthy if i drank beer with those i think.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:06 AM   #76
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

HI Pe Ell welcome to IW now lets see how long you last! LOL For those who don't know us... Well he's from DM realms and this is going to be very interesting to watch. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 07:08 AM   #77
Hexa
The Magister

ok melkor .. elaborate on that wil ya .. I could use some entertainmant right now!@
Old 09-24-2002, 08:03 AM   #78
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi to all.

I am torn between groaning, laughing or being angry. I got the following in my e-mail, titled, "Worm Klez.E immunity"
Quote:
Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by corrupting your files.
Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common AV software can't detect or clean it.
We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into your PC.
NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV monitor maybe cry when you run it.
If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.
If you have any question,please mail to me.
How gullible do they think I am?!?! My intelligence is being insulted by this e-mail. [img]tongue.gif[/img] The sad thing is... I will not be surprised if somebody actually does click on the link... ...

Removed the link from the quote to prevent 'accidents' from happening.
Old 09-24-2002, 08:23 AM   #79
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

Removed the link from the quote to prevent 'accidents' from happening.
All too true...I just scroll down and click the links [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 09-24-2002, 09:23 AM   #80
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Goodmorning everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img] Azred? Did you leave any coffee in the pot this morning or do I need to make some fresh?