Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 08-03-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions. So far I've only come across mediocre crap in the weapons dept. The Bleach weapons were tempting but poorly executed and the Naruto Kunai were designed larger than the average persons hand. Kinda sad since they're supposed to be made for throwing and if made of metal those would have easily been 10lbs, not flightworthy for the size. Anywho the weapons seem mostly novice work. While I can't claim to do even that well, I have developed standards as far as what I'm willing to use.

Mostly the tweaks seem to be where the gold is at. Lower poly grass was a real winner. Especially for lower to mid-range machines like mine that get real laggy around the Kvatch plains area.

At anyrate just wondering about any suggestions. Found one that gives better leveled arrow representation in the shops. Which I like seeing as even at level 30ish elven arrows are rare.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote