Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-14-2001, 02:17 PM   #1
Morphx2

I decided to make a monk and a kensai\mage and I need 3 other characters to make a well-rounded party.
Im out of the dungeon and stuff and just got to the slums, I know about all the characters in the game and stuff, but what 3 should I keep around at all times besides my 2 (That leaves 1 slot open for quest people). Im not talking about right now, but what characters should I keep through the whole game? I hear Edwin is a good mage.

I did post this topic lower on the page, but I dont think people understood that I needed help with a party through the whole game.

Thanks a lot

Old 01-14-2001, 02:26 PM   #2
Cleric
Welcomed New User

Use Aerie, she's is a good cleric and useble as mage too, and she is so cute.
Old 01-14-2001, 08:50 PM   #3
Armisael

I really wouldn't recommend Aerie, she levels up far too slowly and never actually gets level seven mage spells. So you've got three slots; my advice (this will stun a few people) is to get Anomen, Korgan and Edwin. You've got no tanks in your party and need anyone who can take a few hits. I'd forget about the sixth 'quest NPC' spot, it's a luxury that your party doesn't have room for, and put a thief there; Jan or Yoshimo. Just drop someone whenever you need to do an NPC specific quest. When your kensai's dualled and your monk's natural AC kicks, if you still want a spot open, you can drop Korgan and Anomen and get Viconia.