Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-10-2000, 02:24 AM   #1
Butz

Ok, I have no problem understanding how to change my role etc. However, I cannot figure out how to advance in the guild itself. For example. I have a 6th Level Ranger/6th level Warrior who is level 1 in the warrior guild. How do I advance in the warrior guild itself?? I know I need to do this to get access to some of the other characteristics, but I can't figure out how to do it. Do you just have to continue doing quests in the guild or what??
Tks in advance

Old 11-10-2000, 02:42 AM   #2
Cool Cat

When you have finished a quest enter the shop where the guild is in but do not ENTER the guild subscreen and WAIT for the merchant to speak to your guild member and give credit to his quest. After getting xp you will be raised in the guild rank. Nice traits and skills begin to being taught at guild level 3.

Old 11-10-2000, 03:04 AM   #3
Magus

I have a problem in this special case. After entering the shop, I went directly into the warriors guild, so I received no xp points and no advancement in the guild. My question is, is it still possible to reach the highest rank in the guild?

Thx in advance for your replies!

Cheers

Magus

Old 11-10-2000, 09:25 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, it should still be possible to get your ex and advancement. Just re-enter the guild and wait until the NPC(s) blather on and on and on. Eventually they get around to acknowledging that you have completed a quest and will reward you. If you haven't completed the quest they will blather on about how you haven't.

Wyv