Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2000, 08:11 PM   #1
Spinner

The Harpers just tried to imprison me. I kicked their asses, yet the quest from Jaheria won't end. There is nothing else in the building to do.

Any ideas?

Old 10-23-2000, 10:51 PM   #2
Larry

I am currently suffering their troubles, myself...any advise here is greatly needed...

Old 10-23-2000, 11:25 PM   #3
mike
Welcomed New User

where is this harper base anyway?
Old 10-24-2000, 09:44 AM   #4
Spinner

I left the area, went back to the temple sewers, then went back to the Harpers Hold, and the it had fixed itself. I dunno know? In response to the other postings to mine,

I used sheild spells, detect invisibility and some elemental and magic missle spells, but what really turned the tables was cloak of fear - it sent most of them running so I could pick them off one at a time.

2) The harpers hold is in the docks district, as far south and west as you can go - it's a big orange building.

Old 10-26-2000, 09:50 AM   #5
eclipse

possible spoil@@@@@@@

after you get out of the underdark some harpers come after you and it gets really ugly cause you killed those guys in the harpers hold