Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2002, 03:53 PM   #1
Elderon2
Welcomed New User

Hi,
I'm quite new to RPG but love BG1. I have been playing it for some time now and my party are pretty good. I have sorted out nashkel and killed more bandits than I can count. Visited all places except Cloakwood and The Bandits camp - they do not show up!!
Now i had the chance to say the right words to a bandit but chose an answer that didnt please him ages ago and so he met his fate.
Have I made a serious boob or am I consistently missing something (e/g The firewine bridge does seem trivia even after the visit to the dungeons.
Assistance appreciated from the flaming Fist please

Elderon
Old 12-18-2002, 04:09 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Joining the bandits is one of the ways to get to the bandit camp.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The other way is to go to Beregost and enter Feldepost's Inn on the west side of the town. Confront Tranzig on the second floor. Either kill him and take a letter off his body which will indicate a meeting place for the bandits or allow him to surrender and he will tell you the location of the Bandit Camp.

Tranzig does not appear in the Inn until you solve the Naskell mine problem.

[ 12-18-2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote