Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 05:29 PM   #1
Traute
The Magister

This afternoon, my chars changed to their final classes, (Valkyrie - 2 assassins in spite of running the patch, saved a dagger from a previous game - Zenmaster), and they needed some levels fast, for the Zenmaster to get the Chi Master and Enlightenment traits.
So after getting rewarded a few times by Sabastio and Miruth (yes, this wasn't addressed by the patch, and no, I still couldn't get the Talon Fang quest), I went to Anephas's Shrine to kill some scorpions.
At first I ported out of the hole after pressing the buttons, cast Firestorm, jumped down again etc. Until just before jumping my cursor happened to hit a button, and a scorpion popped out!!!!!
So you can actually stand up there and operate the button from above. 22k experience a char within about 20 seconds! Can it get any better???

Traute
Traute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 08:16 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Traute - thanks for keeping us updated!!

Sounds like you're having a terrific time!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 10:08 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

YAY!!! Cool Traute! This is one of the fun parts of the game! Some don't stick around long enough to build their skills, but I couldn't resist it! Thanks for sharing!

Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 12:51 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I think I must have done that danged Scorpion trick nearly 100 times! It really levels up your characters. It does get boring, after a while, though. It's a good place to gain XP for a new Zenmaster and Valkyrie, if you're wanting to play with them before you finish.

-Sazerac (writing from the great state of Louisiana right now!)
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 03:26 AM   #5
Traute
The Magister

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sazerac:
[B]I think I must have done that danged Scorpion trick nearly 100 times! It really levels up your characters. It does get boring, after a while, though. It's a good place to gain XP for a new Zenmaster and Valkyrie, if you're wanting to play with them before you finish.

-Sazerac (writing from the great state of Louisiana right now!)
[Quote]

So did I, but I jumped back into the pit to operate the buttons. Now I can stay on the upper level and click on the buttons from up there! No more teleporting, only the very first time to get out of the pit.

Traute
Old 06-09-2001, 06:49 AM   #6
Traute
The Magister

And who's given me that wonderful new icon or whateveritscalled???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traute
Old 06-09-2001, 01:07 PM   #7
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You got the Avatar at 100 posts. Ziroc, the webmaster of Ironworks, has been playing around again Just keeping it changing.

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote