Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-13-2001, 03:44 PM   #11
Starkiller
The Magister

Hmmm...If Aerie was real...certainly I would love her...who wouldn't...it might have something to do with the fact that she would be the ONLY person in the world right now with magical power....sigh, I am too power hungry, I need help

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"
Old 08-13-2001, 05:08 PM   #12
Cleric 2
Manshoon

Im sorry, but your not right, but in a way, your right,

Magic does realy exist, but spells like fire ball, cloudkill and stuff dont exist i think, but there ever heard of Witchcraft?
I'm a wicca, and I can cast spells
Old 08-13-2001, 05:19 PM   #13
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Hehe... in ToB Aerie's romance gets a little... interesting, you'll see when you get there but lets just say i'm glad I usually play neutral with Jaheira...
Old 08-13-2001, 05:42 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I also must confess to enjoying the romance thread with Aerie. In Throne of Bhaal, it really pays off! I had a great gaming experience with her, and don't know that I would enjoy another romance thread as well as hers. (I have read how each one ends, and I know that Aerie's is the most rewarding, story-wise.)

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 08-13-2001).]
Old 08-13-2001, 05:46 PM   #15
deathknight
Drow Warrior

Well I tend to lean towards romance with aerie but as a player in my party I really have to ask myself every single time I play why I keep here around. I mean Viconia and Anomen are way better clerics and can really handle the cleric duties alone. so having a full mage in place of her or some other class altogether is a better option I think. Multiclass characters have just gotten too annoying to me I suppose.
Old 08-14-2001, 05:24 AM   #16
Tuor
Elminster

In a desperate bid to understand you (sick, sick?) people, I am going to (shock horror) try the Aerie romance. However I warn you now if during my attempt to be open minded I throw my nice new computer through my living room window in rage and frustration and the little wingless 'cutie' I'm holding you personally responsible Avatar.
Old 08-14-2001, 06:02 AM   #17
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Well, then I hope sheŽll enchant you, too. SheŽs so...so...no, let me put this some other way - rroaaaarrr...

------------------
-UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ-
Old 08-14-2001, 06:08 AM   #18
The X
Dungeon Master

Lol lol lol.......
Damn U're cute Tuor.

But not as cute as Aerie and Boo put together
There was once in the sewer, she just burst out saying something like "My love, I'm ready to show myself to U.." or something like dat. God!! that gave me the chill! SHe kinda sound pretty young and wonder what's her age in the game. She did comment something like she's probably much older than Jaheira once.

If she's real, I would reaaaaaly wish for her to be sweet still, but minus that innocent stammering and whinning of a teenage gal. Just my 2 cents there.

I'm The X. Just that.

[This message has been edited by The X (edited 08-22-2001).]
Old 08-14-2001, 09:47 AM   #19
Tuor
Elminster

Thanks

Currently just finished the circus, no moaning as yet, we're doing fine.

for what its worth party is:
Me (Undead Hunter-A paladin renowned for his patience obviously)
Aerie (currently causing me absolutely no trouble whatsoever but it is still early days)
Minsc (because he's mad and funny)
Jaheira (Trouble brewing no doubt)
Jan (Turnips anyone?-went to get him before I did anything else)
Anomen (Just so Jan can take the rise out of him)
Old 08-14-2001, 10:57 AM   #20
Nolek Psyphon
Dungeon Master

I just used her up and spat her out. She just didn't have anything in common with my evil swashbuckler and was merely another notch in his bedpost.