Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 07:56 PM   #1
Granville
Elite Waterdeep Guard

All my party members’ weapons are not effective against Bodhi. I also try all sorts of spells and even special ability Vampire Touch but to no avail. All the weapons we have are +2 type. Please help!

I managed to kill the clay golem that guarded the three coffins. The funny thing is I still don’t know how I did it. I must have tried four or five times and every time my party keep saying that their weapons were ineffective. The only thing that I did differently the last time was I put Anomen in his special family protective shield. Can someone explain to me why? Also, in general, what is an effective way to kill golems?

Thanks.

Granville
Old 10-19-2000, 12:18 AM   #2
lordkymil

Cloudkill is the best spell against a golem.

Old 10-22-2000, 07:16 AM   #3
SpoonMonkey

You have to use crushing weapons of +2 or better to hit clay golems, slashing weapons dont work at all.

Old 10-24-2000, 07:22 PM   #4
IRAKZAI

Don't bother trying to kill Bohdi you can't I had her trapped in a corner using "protection from undead" scrolls and had I had my PC souped up on "oil of speed".
I gave her at least a thousand points of damage using 2 X longsword+3 created with the "enchanted weapon" spell, only to listen to her say "I grow weary of these games" and then she walked off. Just listen too what she says and use the "protection from undead" to stop her from hacking your party to bits.

Old 10-24-2000, 08:11 PM   #5
Mendal_10

well, before i unleashed Bohdi from her Coffin when she attacks, just use jaheria if u have her create 2 fire elementals, and 3 other summoned creatures, summon her, she attacks, now all ya summoned creatures r Bohdi fodder, chuck in ya tanks, my summoned creatures were

2 fire elementals
1 Wyerm
1 Air elemental
1 Earth elemental

hehe

Bodhi attacks them first then send in the tanks and eventually she says she's had enough fun or whatever and goes away... killing her in chapter 6 or 7 or whatever it was seemed easier for me then this initial fight