Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2004, 03:40 PM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Actually, blacks are lower on the KKK's list than they used to be. Now it's mostly the immigrants coming into the U.S. that bother them most. Just curious, does anyone watch the Chappele Show?
Old 09-08-2004, 03:44 PM   #12
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Actually, blacks are lower on the KKK's list than they used to be. Now it's mostly the immigrants coming into the U.S. that bother them most. Just curious, does anyone watch the Chappele Show?
Dron, you live in Kentucky, did you hear of the KKK going to U of L a few months ago? I heard it took quite some time before they could find a way to get them off their campus.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:47 PM   #13
Har'oloth
Manshoon

they are a group of pointy headed fools with white tablecloth draped over them.
calling themself the army of god or the hand of god. people who are higer in rang weares red clothes and are called master dragon and all kind of silly names.
just a bunch of sick retarded @$@#%^&*(^(*#^3
(remember this is a family forum so no abusive language )
Old 09-08-2004, 06:43 PM   #14
Knightscape
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
Ahh...them...those guy's that hide under white bed sheets? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Arledrian explained it well. And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
To in any way associate the KKK with Republicans is at best inappropriate.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:48 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Yes, I did hear about that. but hey, iuts the "Ville!" [img]tongue.gif[/img] (Big rivalry between UK and UL.)
Old 09-08-2004, 06:50 PM   #16
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Dron, you live in Kentucky, did you hear of the KKK going to U of L a few months ago? I heard it took quite some time before they could find a way to get them off their campus. [/QUOTE]I heard about that...some of the UofL people were kind of nervous about it. My Jewish friend wasn't very happy about them being there.

The KKK, though, is not necessarily the uneducated imbred group that the above posts may lead one to believe...They are highly organized, and secretive about their dealings. Only in rare cases has and group of "Klukkers" acted in a terroristic fashion...well, in the past thirty years anyway. Before that, they were pretty active in the "Old South." Active, of course, meaning terrorism against those groups they labeled as beneath them.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 09-08-2004, 07:33 PM   #17
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Knightscape:
quote:
Ahh...them...those guy's that hide under white bed sheets? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Arledrian explained it well. And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
To in any way associate the KKK with Republicans is at best inappropriate. [/QUOTE]Although it may be seen as inappropriate to associate the KKK directly with the Republican party, their politics are definitely far to the right. The likelihood of a KKK member supporting the Republican party over the Democrats or Libertarians is very high, if not a dead cert. Remember David Duke? Ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK who went into politics.

Old 09-08-2004, 08:05 PM   #18
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Hehe, the black white supremist. That episode was great.

Thankfully though, the KKK has pretty much lost all their power. Good thing to.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:05 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:35 PM   #20
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
And I heard the KKK also detests Catholics and Jews. And the KKK are republicans...to the exterme.
Now that is a load of crap. Republicans do not dislike blacks, Jews, or Catholics. Just Democrats. [/QUOTE]No such claim was made tho. He just said that they were republicans, not that republicans were KKKers, or that it was disliking blacks, Jews and Catholics that made them republicans.

Woudlin be surprised if lots'a them at least voted republican, as they're definitively more republicans than democrats, and probably to stupid to vote for something other than the two major parties [img]tongue.gif[/img]