Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 04:24 AM   #21
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Zor & Bahamut : Greenhills??

PS Nagkita na ba kayong dalawa?? Kami ni Yorick nagkita na.
Old 02-05-2001, 05:17 AM   #22
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmmm... i was also thinking the same thing Memnoch (after i posted the post)... hey bahamut... want to meet?? do you have a cell??

yeah... greenhills is the best place to get the cheapest stuff anywhere around... (unless you go to a rural area)
Old 02-05-2001, 05:27 AM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You guys should do it! Pagbalik ko diyan dapat magkita din tayo. Do u go to La Salle Taft? I know the Director of Computer Studies there.
Old 02-05-2001, 05:50 AM   #24
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yorick, you lucky dog. I got to travel a bit with my music as well, but I never got out of Kansas. That's right, we have the internet in Kansas, and some of us even have cars! But I never got to take it way on the road like that. There's not much of a market for actual bards anywhere, that I know of. I do have a local gig anually, but it doesn't even pay for itself, it's just a love for music thing. Enjoy the trip, and try not to have too much fun.
Old 02-05-2001, 06:31 AM   #25
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

REALLLY ????? YOU KNOW THE DIRECTOR OF COMPUTER STUDIES??? COOL !!!!

im gonna study in La Salle but my course is only my secondary option... i wasnt able to get in computer studies =( ... they said my grade in HS was not so good... sniff... and that is the course i want to go... any suggestion Memnoch? im gonna try to get a change of course but i think its still gonna be tough.. iheard that La Salle made it hard to have a shift since they found out that many people shift once they get in... i need like an 90+ average to get into computer studies and that is not easy =(
Old 02-05-2001, 06:47 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Zor, I'll email you on that issue. Don't want to go TOO offtopic with Yorick's thread since lots of people will be reading it and he will be using it like a travel diary to record his experiences!
Old 02-05-2001, 07:02 AM   #27
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

yes boss whatever you say boss ... besides im looking forward what good olYorick will be having right now... besides... im also looking forward "if" he comes here... (to the Philippines...)
Old 02-05-2001, 08:14 AM   #28
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Yorick - what you're doing sounds WONDERFUL! I hope you'll keep us posted here on your adventures. Those of us with wanderlust (and too many commitments) can live vicariously through your stories. Have Fun & Good Luck!
Old 02-05-2001, 02:27 PM   #29
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Yorick,

I hope you singing went very well.
Old 02-05-2001, 02:39 PM   #30
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Yorick, if you happen to tour in the US I'd be happy to see you perform... for a turnip! Good Luck~Intoxoboofhead