Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-04-2001, 10:42 AM   #61
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Helmguard isn't Cyric the God of Tyranny? Or did he lose that portfolio to Iyachtu?

Shar is pretty powerful, she's one of the oldest goddesses in the pantheon. Talos is not bad either. They're both Greater Powers.
Old 01-04-2001, 10:50 AM   #62
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You don't know what you're missing Marc
Old 01-04-2001, 02:09 PM   #63
NytesHalo

I can't remember if Cyric lost Tyranny to Xvim or not. I know he lost quite a bit of power after reading his own book and going mad and also lost Death to Kelemvor. Hmm something to look up I think. Also, I have to say, Ashram was one of my favorite characters in Lodoss. Even without that Demon Sword he was kickass. Why is it though all the really cool characters were the evil ones, and the good ones, like Parn were total idiots. Though I must admit Woodchuck was awesome, and Orson was cool too.

Old 01-04-2001, 04:16 PM   #64
Helm-guard

Cyric lost Tyrany and (spite or hate can't remember) To Xvim. So a evil knight with extra-powers supporting the cause of tyrany would be a good kit. Alot of the Zentrahim are converting to Xvim so are some wizards of thay. They should make a game where you play evil caracters(like that speacial ad&d Reverse dungeon)

Old 01-06-2001, 04:02 AM   #65
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well... I also have to admit, whatever class is nice, it really depends on the player. And, the only thing I really hate is that Evil characters only get the kudos for stat bonuses and blahblah.... I mean come on! Viconia, 18 wis, cleric, Neutral Evil. Edwin, 18 int, lawful evil... shit. Edwin can cast hellfire on everybody who takes him on, and Viconia gets to learn all of the clerical spells! While on the good side, They're just all pretty above average which sickens me.
Old 01-06-2001, 09:55 PM   #66
Archlich Azuth

Guns come form Kara Tur. Paladins defination a warrior bold and pure, the examplar of everything good and ture. like the fighter, the paladin is a man of comat. however, the paladins lives of the ideals of righteouness, justice, honesty, piety and chivalry. he strives to be a living example of these vitues so others my learn from him as well as gain by his actions. nothing about limted befifs in gods. so anti-paladins would be people who strive to live to the ideals of evil, injustice, decise, crualty and dishonnor. speading these to all people. ( sound like goverments to anybody). the bouns are god giving rewared to them such as the magic powers of the chosen, mazzy gifts, and others. but then ouldn't evil gods give gifts, to reward their most evil of their servents. and whats this about Cyric losinging his powers last i heard he regained his sanity and became the god of illusions after kill the old one.