Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-11-2002, 02:25 AM   #1
Nim'ohtar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Tons of fun! =D
Old 02-11-2002, 02:35 AM   #2
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

how do you create custom items?
Old 02-11-2002, 05:04 AM   #3
Nim'ohtar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

www.teambg.

Lookup, Tools. intermediate, or perhaps it is "advanced" I forget or the moment.. You might want to get shadowkeeper or some such program to allow you to view and import .itm files in override folder. if you can't already view these items, of course. Nearinfinity.jar is ok :}
but to customize, i'm using infinityEngineEditor.

I am duel wielding the infamous (now infamous lol) scimitars Vengeance +6, and Wrath +4 =Ž ~They are not TOO powerful, simply powerful enough to even the odds a little bit when soloing insane mode.

Of course! I did sacrifice something for these items, I took down strength and constituion points by 1 each, and threw away some of my more desirable items (foebane, ixil's spike, yada yada yada) to make it reasonably "fair" you might say.
Old 02-11-2002, 09:35 AM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

There are dozens of posts about creating and importing custom items. A search for "custom" and/or "items" should prove to be quite invaluable. Best of luck!

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 12:55 PM   #5
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
how do you create custom items?

To create your own items, go to www.teambg.com/. Look for the IEEP Pro item editor for SOA/TOB. Download that but you'll also need to download WINBIFF, VDB.exe (or something like that), Shadowkeeper, and the other IEEP that justs views items, spells, 2DA files, etc. Whew!! That is alot to download. If the site tells you that you can't download yet, then do it after midnight or in the wee morning. These editors are great. I made a wicked Chain Lightning blade that has other nasty features. Have fun!!
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 09:40 PM   #6
Nim'ohtar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome to ironworks, Feyd ;p

and thank you for adding your advice.