Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2002, 11:37 AM   #1
daan
Silver Dragon

Edwin decifered a part of the nether scroll ....
but , spoiler
He didnt turn into a woman ... his dialogue activated the second i killed fiirkraag and a lot of things were running through eachother.
Is he supposed to turn into a woman the first time he decifers some of the nether-scroll, or is it still ok ?
It happened before that a series of events mess up scripting, so i wanna be absolutelys sure it isnt messed up ....
thx for any replies [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2002, 11:55 AM   #2
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

[QUOTE]Originally posted by daan:
[QB]Edwin decifered a part of the nether scroll ....

S
P
O

I
L
E
R

S
SP
SPO
SPOI
SPOIL
SPOILE
SPOILER
SPOILE
SPOIL
SPOI
SPO
SP
S

Well, once he says that he'll try one of the spells, and he needs you to say 'go ahead', when he goes ahead, he turns into a woman.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 01:10 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

He's is supposed to change into a woman. Just wait awhile, and a new event will happen which ends up with bloodshed.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 04:25 PM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Just my little way of paying Edwin/Edwina back ofr all of his compassion and sensitivity, heh. But I make sure he stays a woman for the rest of the game. After all of his griping and insults and "I'm soooo much better than everyone else", I enjoy the ribbing he gets and the comments the rest of the party make to him, not to mention his/now/her discomfiture.
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 06:16 PM   #5
koconnor100
The Magister

If I take Edwin into my party , and dump minsc so they don't fight , how high can my rep be before he takes off for me being such a goody two shoes ?
Old 03-30-2002, 09:40 PM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

If you don't have TOB I think it is 18.