Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 09:52 PM   #1
Nonsico
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just these 2 questions for all ya out there.

1 my game tends to crash after i kill greater wyverns ive got the new patches and my game is full installed any ideas

2 im workin on getting Aerie and my romance but i think i screwed it up when i told a drow lady that i wanted her as a reward i checked the Aerie romance using gate keeper and it was still set at 1 but she hasent talked to me in the last 2 chapters which is a good amount of in game days and im worried my main character is gonna be a virgin by the time he gets to the end any ideas ?
Old 03-28-2001, 09:56 PM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

1. no idea, some sort of bug in your computer. There aren't many greater wyverns so it's not a big problem.
2. I think you have screwed up. That's what happens when you flirt with another woman while your girlfriends around. If Aerie romance active is still 1 then you're alright. The romances are based on real time too and some parts happen when you rest. So try that if the romance is still active.
Old 03-28-2001, 09:58 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

If the AerieRomanceActive is still set at 1, you are ok. If it is 3, then it is over.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-28-2001, 10:03 PM   #4
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

It's probebly due to a resources problem, if you have a slower computer it's might be hard for it to generate all the actions, I have a powerful Computer (Powerful in the sence it's above the Optimum settings) but In the Planar Prison That battle usualy gives me a slow down, Try going in the game setting and increase the cache(not sure if it will help), extra removing sounds, lowering the grafics. (It's been mentioned on a lower post)

For Arie, You A) wait and see... Or B) Put the romance timer to one thus initiating an instant talk session, Or look for a variable Slept with Phaere and delete it (or modify it).

and check the afect varriable see if there is an ArieMad or something in it.
Old 03-28-2001, 10:47 PM   #5
Nonsico
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for all the responses like draggor says there arent alot of greater wyverns so im not to worried but my computer is 900mhz athlon 128 ram so it should be fine as far as computer speed but with the Aerie problem in the affects chart she was mad every time i removed it she would just ask me about why i was flirting with the drow again and the mad trigger comes back, any idea what i have to remove to make her forget about that whole drow chick thing, thanks again everyone!
Old 03-28-2001, 11:40 PM   #6
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

*************This shale serve as thy spoiler warning*********************
Ye be getten but one.
Even when I managed to ah....Well ya know with her, she got up the next day and announced that things were going too fast and that she needed space. I had to beg to get her to stay. Your better off with the drow women anyway. At least she is stable *grumble women*.

Anyway you get your last chance in the underdark. Play your cards right and you'll get a spider loven women (and into pain and *cough* other fun stuff) to show all your virgin skills off too. O ya and if it works out like me, Arie will be mad at you then too. She was even more unplesent when I pointed out to her that "WE WERE ON A BRAKE!"

Trust me, next time play a monk and stay celibet. You have enough trouble to deal with. A mad mage trying his dammdest to kill you.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-29-2001, 12:43 AM   #7
Nonsico
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hehe thanks, im past that point already ill just have to start a new game after i finish this one and hope i have better luck if ya know what im saying *wink wink* and i think you do