Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #111
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

With Tao's next post, I'll get team TAVY ready to exit the town and off to the forest, unless Yevaud takes off and leaves us...then in that case Vincent will be our only protection because I want to get out of here!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:09 PM   #112
TAOWolf
White Dragon

will post first thing in the morning...

having computer problems..

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #113
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Larry - Am i free to carry on from where i left off, or do you need to DM my last post?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:57 AM   #114
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sever - You can continue onward. I'll have a quick post from Simon up today but it will not affect you.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:21 AM   #115
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Vincent the Protector just doesnt have the right ring to it. hehe Internet will intermitent this weekend, celebrating my son's #4 and family is coming in from out of town.
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #116
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

yevaud will go explore later, on with the mission.
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:35 AM   #117
ZFR
Legion Symbol

So how does it go? Do I assume I heard Pandaros shout, or does the GM roll a listen check or something?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #118
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
So how does it go? Do I assume I heard Pandaros shout, or does the GM roll a listen check or something?
An excellent question that I should have addressed, but thought not to because I assumed that you would assume.

Since Pandaros already told Xaver that he would always stay in shouting distance, then it is safe to say that Pandaros' voice can be heard at this time without doing a listen check. Pandaros already set the distance from you to a reasonable listening distance. You are free to move.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:39 PM   #119
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Another question relating to the passing of time: Any difference between events at the Locke Manor and Pandaros and Xaver's current situation? I'd like to place Sev back with the group as quickly as possible but i don't know if that's possible if the two story tangents are to be considered simultaneous. Do i have to solo it for a while?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #120
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
Another question relating to the passing of time: Any difference between events at the Locke Manor and Pandaros and Xaver's current situation? I'd like to place Sev back with the group as quickly as possible but i don't know if that's possible if the two story tangents are to be considered simultaneous. Do i have to solo it for a while?
You started in the game with your first post towards the Locke manor and have been in there for no measured period of time. That leaves us free to assume whatever we wish in placing you wherever you need to be. I can make allowances for you to get to a certain destination without worrying about the clock because at the moment you have not been clocked. Does that make sense?

PM me your desired destination and we'll see how many posts I need from you to get there, solo'ing.