Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2003, 11:06 AM   #31
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Wotcha guys and girls.

Bring me an extra strong coffee please Cloudy, I'm not having a good day.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 07-17-2003, 12:04 PM   #32
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I was just reading this article in this months issue of Soldier of Fortune that tells you how to be an assasin as a part time job. It sounded so good I sent off for the neato rifle with the laser sight that they were selling. As soon as it gets here, I'll help you with your problem Cloudy. Even if I get caught I think using the Jimbo (Southpark) defense will work. "Look out! She's coming right for us!" From what Cloudy has been saying about her I figure she is a liberal democrat, member of the Communist party, with ties to people with terrorist-like names. I'm pretty sure it isn't against the law to shoot these people anyway.
Old 07-17-2003, 12:11 PM   #33
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
so you havent taken care of your Co-worker Cloudbringer? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Of course not. It's still not allowed in the US to shoot your coworkers. [/QUOTE]There is a very bad postal worker joke in there somewhere

Barista, a venti triple latte, Please! And some fresh ice packs for the boss here. How are your knees today Cloudy?

And perhaps we are approching her coworker wrong. Lifting and throwing her would hurt Cloudy. As would incapacitating her - Cloudy would have to do the work. Hmmmm....

*Program her phone so that it only dials or accepts actual "work" numbers.

*Have a disconnect button ready so that when it is clear that she is not "working" on the phone, disconnect it without any warning. Hee hee hee...I am liking this exercise!

*Withhold keys to the ladies room until she gets appropriate amount of work done ...snicker!

I could go on but why deprive everyone of the fun!
Old 07-17-2003, 12:15 PM   #34
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Anyone hear about this ? It's so hot in Europe that even the friggin mountains are crumbling.
Old 07-17-2003, 12:26 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello again! Am at lunch and finally breathing cleaner air...man, that archive room is dusty! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yes, Gokuzool, purple! One of my fav colors!

LOLOL...Attalush....a new nick already! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Watchout the lawyer doesn't copyright or trademark you there, Attalus! He'll get all your speaking gigs or the fees anyway!

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
so you havent taken care of your Co-worker Cloudbringer? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Of course not. It's still not allowed in the US to shoot your coworkers. [/QUOTE]ROTFL! Well, yes, it is, as a matter of fact, but they can't get me for hiding the stapler, can they? *snicker*

Timber, still have dzones as our host, but our domain is registered via NOC, I gather and they are reassigning us to another server.

Aww, Dragonshadow, here you go! Sorry about your bad day! Hope it improves, or at least you can rant a bit here if you like. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Antryg....ROTFL!!!!! Um, I dunno, but bursting into flames or imploding frequently may just be a detriment in that field of work! *snort, guffaw*

Mysticelt! I like your thought process there! LOL! A buzzer to shut off the phone... now if only we could program the pc to move to email or work after a half hour of sitting on the newspaper site or some shopping page!
Old 07-17-2003, 12:27 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Anyone hear about this ? It's so hot in Europe that even the friggin mountains are crumbling.
Wow! Scary stuff!
Old 07-17-2003, 02:42 PM   #37
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Hey, Attalus, the impromptu-name Attalush strikes me as VERY funny now that it's the a.m. and I'm much less tipsy.

"You becomin' your own best customer." - Sam (Dooley Wilson) to Bogie in Casablanca. Careful what you post, Counselor. My attorney, a partner in the well-known Dallas law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe, thinks this smacks of Barratry, or at the least, Soccage-in-fief.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:48 PM   #38
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hello guys i just downloaded Ragnarök [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] yay and it is installing soomthly with no rpoblems no i just need 2 pay but i will do that in three weeks since tomorrow im going away for 3 weeks
Old 07-17-2003, 03:18 PM   #39
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
My attorney, a partner in the well-known Dallas law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe, thinks this smacks of Barratry, or at the least, Soccage-in-fief.
I thought Dewy, Cheetem, and Howe were based in Boston? Which one is your lawyer?
Old 07-17-2003, 04:19 PM   #40
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Euripides Ibreakyourface