Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2002, 03:57 PM   #61
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

my breakfast is done and dusted so time for me to hit the 'crete and terrorize some pedestrians.
see you.
Old 12-28-2002, 04:57 PM   #62
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Have a great day, Dunda! Boy, I just got back from a walk and it is AMAZING here. Temperature 66F, not a cloud in the sky, (sorry, Cloudy!) and only a little breeze. I started out in a jacket and shorts and ended with my jacket tied back, wearing only my T-shirt on top.
Old 12-28-2002, 11:02 PM   #63
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Hey everyone..(if anyone is here [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] ..cafe seems empty)

Stupid bees! I was in the pool and this bee comes and starts crawling all over me. I know bees only sting if you try and shoo them, but this one was crawling up my pants [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-28-2002, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 12-29-2002, 09:22 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI HI HI!

I have been away a few days, since the 21 inches of snow that fell on Christmas put a crimp in my travel plans! LOL

Hey Downunda, good to see you! Sorry about the knee, but it sounds like you love your new bike! Has your lady friend arrived yet? [img]smile.gif[/img]

*makes note to send LOTS of Clouds to Attalus' yard...bwahahahaha* Hi Attalus! Hope you had a terrific Christmas!

Is everyone getting ready to say hello to the New Year?

[ 12-29-2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 12-29-2002, 09:33 AM   #65
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oh yes... we are seeing the new year in by having the deputy principal of my school and his kids over to play games... this is what you get from being the headmaster's son...
He's not a bad deputy head tho' a little rough at times... but you should meet his kids (their favourite game at MY house is suffocating me in pillows and blankets and then jumping on me... doesn't help that my brothers join in...)

[ 12-29-2002, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-29-2002, 12:26 PM   #66
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, Lady Cloudsender. You definitely succeeded in your efforts, it is overcast and colder. We had a bit of a scare, here, last night. Eroica, our old, big dog, got into my mother's presents that she left behind (long story) while we were out returning gifts, chewed through the wrappings, and ate twelve chocolate-covered cherries. You may not know that chocolate in large amounts is poisonous to dogs, but Galadria does, and she got into a panic. woke our veternarian up at nearly midnight. She, fortunately, was reassuring, agreeing with me that the chocolate had probably been long digested, ad that making the dog vomit wouldn't help. (My opinion that it was too late and that she has done this before without harm having been discarded as uselss, of course) The vet, unfortunately was full of dire warnings of vomiting, diarrhea, and pancreatitis, so poor Galadria was up and down all night, checking on her. This morning, however, she is unaffected, beyond being still old (she is 13). Galadria is asleep for once, worn out, and I am letting her. Oh, and we had the troll, really wished you were here, but Z took care of that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2002, 02:26 PM   #67
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ah,I love stand up comedy. Has anyone seen Premuim Blend on Comedy Central? Very good stand up comedy show.Here's one of the things I heard.

"Yea well every time I get fired from a job,I go off quietly,but when you are fired from a BAD job why should you go off quietly. If I ever get fired from a bad job this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to work with some glitter in my pocket. And when the boss calls me down to tell me I'm fired this what I'm gonna say: Ah,man I'm sorry this did'nt work ou- GLITTER! And then I'm gonna toss glitter in his face. Have you ever tried to get glitter of before?It's hard ain't it? I mean,I don't care.I'm fired.I'm going home,but this guy has to walk around work all day."

I think that is what is was.Close to it I'm sure.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-29-2002, 05:41 PM   #68
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoa! Attalus I am so glad the dog is ok! I do know about chocolate, having had a dog and now cats. LOL, I guess I'd have been with Gal on that one. I'd have worried all night til I saw the dog was ok.

I did that once when I thought my cat Merlin had swallowed a styrofoam packing peanut. Ended up calling emergency vet and getting peroxide in him, only to realize that he hadn't eaten the missing piece.. we found it under the sofa later on. Poor cat! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey SomeGuy, I've watched the Premium Blend shows, very funny sometimes!
Old 12-29-2002, 05:50 PM   #69
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Comedy is great epscially if put in with action [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Like this
Old 12-29-2002, 06:09 PM   #70
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Whoa! Attalus I am so glad the dog is ok! I do know about chocolate, having had a dog and now cats. LOL, I guess I'd have been with Gal on that one. I'd have worried all night til I saw the dog was ok.

Yeah, and of course, this morning, the dog is in trouble for eating the gifts and causing trouble. That's Galadria, all concern when you are in trouble, but after that you get a chewing out for being stupid.