Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-30-2001, 08:59 PM   #171
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

He doesn't even ask. He drones on and on for the ENTIRE lesson. Once we nearly started a discussion during class. Then he started talking. He got COMPLETELY off subject. After 5 minutes everybody had forgotten what they were going to say, after ten minutes we'd forgotten what the subject was. Then the bell rang. *super sarcasm mode on* The guy thinks he's really great, he keeps talking about his wonderful friends and what great things he's done and what he can do and how great he is... *super sarcasm mode off* it just makes me sick . What's even scarier is that many students LIKE him .

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:03 PM   #172
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
He doesn't even ask. He drones on and on for the ENTIRE lesson. Once we nearly started a discussion during class. Then he started talking. He got COMPLETELY off subject. After 5 minutes everybody had forgotten what they were going to say, after ten minutes we'd forgotten what the subject was. Then the bell rang. *super sarcasm mode on* The guy thinks he's really great, he keeps talking about his wonderful friends and what great things he's done and what he can do and how great he is... *super sarcasm mode off* it just makes me sick . What's even scarier is that many students LIKE him .

LOLOL! i like getting teachers off-topic a lot, because that means they dont give us work. but if they just drone ON AND ON for a long time and dont answer questions, then it gets boring and eventually you want to jump out the window whether its open or not and just RUN HOME! sounds like a real egotist too, perhaps even more than me... and yeah, most kids tend to like teachers like that because they dont make them do much, they just talk. unless they give an assignment with like 5 minutes left. then its annoying.

hmm, i think i hafta eat soon... oh well, shouldnt take long!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:05 PM   #173
Kaz

eat? Oh you're having dinner? It's 3 o'clock in the morning here, LOL. I'll just see how long I manage to stay up......
Also, I meant that the students think he's a good teacher, that you actually LEARN something. I can only say: don't even listen to him, it's all useless! Hummingbirds that eat flies - suure...
okay I think I need caffeine!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 09:06 PM   #174
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I have a huge imagination........ I could write like 40 books on like 1 character.....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-30-2001, 09:15 PM   #175
Kaz

My imagination is also very... er... original. However, as you see in this thread, writing poses a bit of a problem. It's difficult and annoying cause I always get stuck on "is it better to say *Then they went to blahblah, which lies on the road blihblih* or *After that, they went along the road blihblih and finally arrived in blahblah* or should I just skip that sentence completely?" And I KNOW no one would ever notice the difference... *sniff*

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:20 PM   #176
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ah well, heres what i do: i put down the first thing that comes to mind usually, edit it in my mind with adjectives and stuff to make it more interesting, then i put it on paper. later, i send it to someone (right now im using Jerome) to proofread it, and they tell me some things about it i can do to make it better, or if some part was just dead.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:20 PM   #177
Kaz

Y'know, it's so empty here right now, I'll make a new cafe. These 7 pages are annoying. Today is the... 30th or the 31st?

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 09:21 PM   #178
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

todays the 30th... only 30 days in september or the first where you are...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 09:29 PM   #179
Kaz

OOOPS hadnt thought of that, its actually monday! O well, I'm going to take American time...
Here's the new thread: http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003744.html

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est