Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-11-2004, 02:35 PM   #11
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Will somebody keep us posted on the winner when one is decided?
Thursday night they will be announcing the winner. Just incase you were sitting in front of the monitor and waiting.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:19 PM   #12
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

i can't wait to hear, unfortunately we should be gaming htat night so....i won't get to watch, i hope rupert gets it
Old 05-11-2004, 04:50 PM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Was just going to do it anyway [img]smile.gif[/img] . Yeah, I think Rich was the best ever but he did already win, so Rupert gets my vote. Plus he found love so that's something

My brother and I were pondering on who we thought would have been the ultimate final 5, and we decided on Rich, Brian, Rob C, Johnny Fairplay, and Lex. Any disagreement?
Old 05-11-2004, 05:53 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That would be an interesting final 5 - but who is Brian? I must have missed him. There were two seasons that I didn;t see much if any of (Thailand and Marquesas).
Old 05-11-2004, 06:26 PM   #15
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Aelia those are some good choices. Brian I Am not so keen on.

But I was thinking about: Michael, Colby, Frank(he was a ass but had great survivor skills), I liked ROB M, and maybe ROB C.

What would you pick for the top 5 women??

Davros Brian was the winner for Survivor Thailand.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:13 PM   #16
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yeah we didn't get Marquesas because we had the excellent Australian Survivor to watch [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] . I think it was when they did the first immunity challenge in it and it didn't work and they had to go to plan B that I suspected I wouldn't be watching it again

I wasn't totally into Brian either, but he played those guys in Thailand like violins - they had absolutely no idea he was in complete control and never looked like losing - much like Rich in Borneo, except by season 5 they should have known better. My final 5 were the best strategists, not the ones with the best survival skills . I dunno about the women! A lot of the time they were either just hangers on or the strategising they might have been doing wasn't shown... I think Sandra was pretty good.