Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2002, 11:00 PM   #101
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Don't worry Melkor. Canadian chicks are the best.
Old 09-23-2002, 12:06 AM   #102
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

Example of bad lines to use (they didn't work on me anyway): "Did you know the hand is faster than the eye? So you can cop a feel and no-one here will see. Come on, go ahead." "I've never had sex before. Will you make me an un-virgin?"
Funny I can't remember any good lines. Works best when guys have just acted natural. Also, ask the person your interested in, what their interests are.
Old 09-23-2002, 12:10 AM   #103
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Just a few things.

In my opinion, courtesy has nothing to do with charisma. You can hold a door open as often as you like, but it doesn't up you on her social calander.

Make her friends your friends. This may seem shallow, but how can you imagine going out with her while her friends can't stand you being around? I think this helps to put you in a state of mind, as well as making you more comfortable to be around her.

Like stated earlier, become friends first. In my experience, it's harder to become friends let alone date. And, being more comfortable around her will make you, in turn, more comfortable to ask.

I don't boast all this massive experience, as I have little, but I hope this helps.

[ 09-23-2002, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]