Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-11-2004, 12:24 PM   #11
Gxc
Elminster

I dont do anything like that at my school but some of them are very good. Im only a freshman too..
Old 09-11-2004, 12:56 PM   #12
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

we were thinking of a few things with cars actually, like a massive linelocker involving tying a tow rope to the car and the other end to a tree or something, buying some cheap wheels from the wrecker, and burning the rubber down to the belts and to try to keep it going to the rims, whilst filming it. That would be good out the front of school, or at least near by.
We could also dress up, and do some stuff.
There will deffinatly be a waterfight, but i don't like the sound of waterbombs as one of my friends is allergic to latex.
What else.... we need something that makes a lot of noise, well obviously there will be fireworks, but something constantly really noisy, like an air horn or something.
And we want to make cubby houses, and barricades out of tables and chairs.
There is so much to do, and not enough time to plan it!
i'm excited
Old 09-11-2004, 07:40 PM   #13
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You could always do the classic of dissasebling someone's car and them putting it back together in one of the class rooms.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:57 PM   #14
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

We did a load of different things for muck-up day. I dressed up as Ali G and spoke to everyone in a "West Staines Massive" accent. I was absolutely the biggest one-man hit that day. I'll never forget it.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

Well, the high school I attended in Grade 12 was on a penninsula that required a ferry to get to. From the ferry, their was only one road in, into town and to continue up the coast.

So just before the end of school we decided to "borrow" some detour signs, and on a long weekend when the ferry was packed, we detoured all the traffic up a street that ended up on an old logging road!

Of course the locals didn't fall for it, but the tourist traffic and most of the heavy trucks sure did! It's too bad there was no place to turn around once you got to the end of the road!

It took police and city crews about 6 hours to get it straightened out. Lot's of fun!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:14 PM   #16
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

We snuck into a teachers class room and turned all the furniture upside done and stcuk what we could to the ceiling.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:16 PM   #17
Animal
Gold Dragon

The shop class also took apart the project car and we put it back together on the roof of the gym!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:28 PM   #18
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I remember last year, at my school, someone threw some buckets full of crickets into the cafeteria... didn't eat there for a while. [img]tongue.gif[/img] 
Old 09-11-2004, 08:34 PM   #19
Animal
Gold Dragon

Amateurs, all of you!

Fill up the teachers lounge with water balloons! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Or how about the royal flush? Flush every toilet in the school at exactly the same time! Oh, if you do this, I'd suggest you run real fast! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2004, 08:02 AM   #20
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

mah,
they are good, but we want something blatently huge and cool, more than just a practical joke, more like an even that everyone remembers, and something preferably we won't get arrested for.