Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-16-2001, 11:29 PM   #21
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OK, WHAT'S this thread about again?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-16-2001, 11:29 PM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

no big deal, as long as we respect each other
Old 09-16-2001, 11:32 PM   #23
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Liliara, it is about me going post denial, and I am fine. I am relieved of that hiddious spamish curse........... I would start a new account upon transformation, but I would start from square one. And I had to "work" hard to get to where I am today.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-16-2001, 11:33 PM   #24
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Gwhanos, your mindless spamming can be rather irritating at times, but its no excuse to leave this forum! Just tone down, numbers are nothing without quality.

Whats in a number? Would a poster we call by any other name smell less sweet?

------------------
Proud to be American
Old 09-16-2001, 11:34 PM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Question, Why is it when I "threaten" to leave IW, that I get supportive postage, and everybody's nice to me afterword for the next 15 or so posts, then when I turn back to normal, Im like the "villain" of IW. Its like when Goku was sorry for Frieza when he got cut in half by his own discs and he was dying,; hoping for a second chance, then when freiza pulls a stupid move, goku annihilates him? Hmm............ Im running out of decriptive-to-almost replicas of what my quarrels and other idiotic spammish moves I make.
Everybody's nice to me anyway, but I get more "stay gwhanos" then "stop jamming my post source gwhanos"
Catch my multi-sentenced drift?

It's called compassion and understanding, Gwhanos.

If you want to leave, then I'll be sorry to see you leave, because I think you have a lot to offer this forum when you treat the others with respect and follow our guidelines. But I won't stop you from leaving because I respect decisions that people have made, irrespective of how I feel. I very rarely ask people to leave, and I don't beg them to stay if they choose to leave. It's a tribute to how nice people on this forum are that despite the fact that they find our spamming their threads irritating yet they are the first people to ask you to stay. The least you could do is swallow your pride, show them a bit of respect and not try to keep flouting our authority.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 11:35 PM   #26
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Liliara, it is about me going post denial, and I am fine. I am relieved of that hiddious spamish curse........... I would start a new account upon transformation, but I would start from square one. And I had to "work" hard to get to where I am today.

Ahhhh.... It's about SPAM!!!!!!!!!!

How about we both start over and I'll spam ya to the top!

LOL!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-16-2001, 11:39 PM   #27
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I think this guy is hilarious!

though sometimes, he needs to spam to the right person at the right place at the right time for the right reason aim the right purpose
Old 09-16-2001, 11:49 PM   #28
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

though sometimes, he needs to spam to the right person at the right place at the right time for the right reason aim the right purpose
That was something you learned early on, eh, 250? And look at you now!

------------------
Old 09-17-2001, 09:58 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
C'mon, don't take it to heart as again, we have ALL gotten similar warnings, and have had to adjust to the rules.

It takes wisdom to agree to change your ways, Gwhanos, and contrary to what you might think people will respect you all the more for it. 250 is a classic example. When he first came here he used to spam all the time (he still does ) to the point where a number of people complained. Did 250 act all hurt and aggrieved? No, he swallowed his pride and changed his ways, making himself a better, more enjoyable person to be around and gained the respect of a lot of people here in the process, myself included.

Do you think we enjoy having to act like primary school teachers? Of course not. I want to be able to treat you like an adult, irrespective of how old you are. That's how I treat everyone on this forum - as a colleague deserving of the respect I want given to me. So swallow your (foolish ) pride and repay us the faith we've put in you.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-17-2001).]