Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 11:08 PM   #11
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Thank you grand ranger, for your thoughts and comments.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-16-2001, 11:11 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I don't think there's any problem with Gwhanos' doing his "Abyssal Pit", and that wasn't Z's claim. The problem is (and you know what I mean, too, Gwhanos) is when those little one-liner spams clutter up other, serious discussion threads.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 11:16 PM   #13
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And my idea of the rank of me thing was a great idea, as one would have to jack up a lot of posts to get to "me" Of course, I used up all my "is he spamming or he's actually serious this time" vouchers. So, now, I must explain everything in complete detail every time I post. And, If I didnt spam, I still be a MAGISTER right now btw. Forever torment of on wierd oranged colored face magician or whatever wasnt my thing, so I decided to change my postage attitude. Like I said, when I reache aleast Rae Im stopping trying to boostie my numbers of post and further and start trying to enjoy my new "role" as a Rae, one of the chief Egyptian gods. Im beginning to sound like Daria from Daria on YTV (canadian channel) arnt I?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-16-2001, 11:21 PM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Give it a REST, Gwhanos. Both Ziroc and Mario have explained to you about not spamming. It isn't about the RANKS. Most people here understand this.

Understand this: If Ziroc has ruled it, regardless of whether you like it or not, it stands. End of question.

All you're doing right now is just digging your hole deeper.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 11:21 PM   #15
G'kar

Gwhanos, You crack me up perpetually, in the short time I have visited this site. I'll hafta visit that abysmal place sometime. I think you are very imaginitive, thats a blessing to count!

Old 09-16-2001, 11:21 PM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Another thing is when you post multiple times consecutively on the same thread, in some cases with a couple of minutes in between? Jerome and I gave you some good advice yesterday. Why must you play the fool all the time? You need to know when to treat people seriously when they're talking to you seriously and when to joke around when they're joking around. The same goes for serious threads - leave them spam-free. Set up your Abyssal thread and get people to PARTICIPATE - that means more than just you.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 11:22 PM   #17
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Question, Why is it when I "threaten" to leave IW, that I get supportive postage, and everybody's nice to me afterword for the next 15 or so posts, then when I turn back to normal, Im like the "villain" of IW. Its like when Goku was sorry for Frieza when he got cut in half by his own discs and he was dying,; hoping for a second chance, then when freiza pulls a stupid move, goku annihilates him? Hmm............ Im running out of decriptive-to-almost replicas of what my quarrels and other idiotic spammish moves I make.
Everybody's nice to me anyway, but I get more "stay gwhanos" then "stop jamming my post source gwhanos"
Catch my multi-sentenced drift?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-16-2001, 11:22 PM   #18
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I don't think there's any problem with Gwhanos' doing his "Abyssal Pit", and that wasn't Z's claim. The problem is (and you know what I mean, too, Gwhanos) is when those little one-liner spams clutter up other, serious discussion threads.
Absolutely!

Love you, Gwhanos! and I DO find your posts amusing, but they can be VERY irritating in the middle of a serious thread! No hard feelings, ok? You keep on posting!

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 11:25 PM   #19
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

If I dig my hole deeper, I will be slowly be ignored, and slowly minimizing my time here....... like the dinosaurs, they ruled, but when a comet struck earth, they vanished........

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor

Old 09-16-2001, 11:27 PM   #20
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Intresting descriptive paragraphs eh?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor