Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2001, 10:21 PM   #51
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Ah, i see you have built a little temple for Aerie.
Hmm...do you have a priest to take care of...the temple (and all it's belongings) while you are abscent? Do you have a priest to chant for you, and send Aeries' blessings upon you when your hope is evading you?
*Hrm* Even though I devote most of my life to Talos, I'm sure he won't mind if I...spend some time with...the generous followers of the ever pathet...ehh patient Aerie. I hereby offer my services to you - chanting and the responsibility of keeping the temple in good shape, though I do require some sort of compensation, of course. Hey, even a priest has to live, you know.
Uhm...Hail AERIE! (That was hard, I tell you that)

Thank you for that not quite so sincere pledge.
We do have our temple in order and functioning just fine.
Those that are found within serve Aerie with all thier Heart, might, mind, and strength...and recognize Jaheira and Mazzy (even Imoen) as respectable personages.
We require full, sincere devotion to the One True Goddess, however.
It seems that you are not quite there, yet.
Come back when you are ready...and we can make arrangements.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-25-2001, 03:10 AM   #52
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorala:
GRR! Back, back, you HADB fiends! Feel my wrath! (Someone please explain to me, what exactly is an HADB?)
Feel your wrath? What is your igsignificant wrath compared to the might of the HADB clan? Our numberless hordes of minions will overrun your puny temple and defile your worship of the heathen witch Aerie and we will subjugate the lesser beings and keep them to do our bidding. We are HADB we will not stand for this for we are THE CLAN.

Have a nice day.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-25-2001, 05:08 AM   #53
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Feel your wrath? What is your igsignificant wrath compared to the might of the HADB clan? Our numberless hordes of minions will overrun your puny temple and defile your worship of the heathen witch Aerie and we will subjugate the lesser beings and keep them to do our bidding. We are HADB we will not stand for this for we are THE CLAN.

Have a nice day.

I thought I wacked you out of our sacred temple!
Aerie will not stand for this!!!
*** Our Aerie summons lots of Nymphs and they scream: AAAGGGGHHHHAAAAAA ***
Azurewolf goes deaf...

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 05:09 AM   #54
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Ah, i see you have built a little temple for Aerie.
Hmm...do you have a priest to take care of...the temple (and all it's belongings) while you are abscent? Do you have a priest to chant for you, and send Aeries' blessings upon you when your hope is evading you?

*Hrm* Even though I devote most of my life to Talos, I'm sure he won't mind if I...spend some time with...the generous followers of the ever pathet...ehh patient Aerie. I hereby offer my services to you - chanting and the responsibility of keeping the temple in good shape, though I do require some sort of compensation, of course. Hey, even a priest has to live, you know.

Uhm...Hail AERIE! (That was hard, I tell you that)

[This message has been edited by Haddar - Servant of Talos (edited 09-24-2001).]
Thanks but we already have Cleric2 as our high priest. No offence but we are strongly against Talos as we are associated with Lathander and other good aligned temples.

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 05:47 AM   #55
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Thou shalt not defeat the founder of the HADB with your pathetic showroom tricks, they may work on peasants but now you have come up against something Aeries puny magicks cannot control. So spake the overlord.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-25-2001, 07:49 AM   #56
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Thou shalt not defeat the founder of the HADB with your pathetic showroom tricks, they may work on peasants but now you have come up against something Aeries puny magicks cannot control. So spake the overlord.

We also have the support of Lathander, Helm, Torm, Mystra, Faeyna Aenya, Bevran Wildwanderer, and Riffiline. Feal the Wrath of 7 deities and Aerie! Hail Aerie!

Old 09-25-2001, 09:14 AM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
We also have the support of Lathander, Helm, Torm, Mystra, Faeyna Aenya, Bevran Wildwanderer, and Riffiline. Feal the Wrath of 7 deities and Aerie! Hail Aerie!

In other words...step back, go piss on a tree or something, and leave us in peace!
We have no war with you, and you cannot penetrate our temple's defenses.
If need be, we shall call upon the light of previously mentioned Gods/Goddesses and their light shall smite thee to the ground.
Hail Aerie!

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 09:18 AM   #58
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
In other words...step back, go piss on a tree or something, and leave us in peace!
We have no war with you, and you cannot penetrate our temple's defenses.
If need be, we shall call upon the light of previously mentioned Gods/Goddesses and their light shall smite thee to the ground.
Hail Aerie!

yeah, or that. Hail Aerie! and her fluffy white wings.

------------------
Old 09-25-2001, 09:33 AM   #59
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Sigh, you poor folorn souls. I have tried to save you from the horrors you are embarking on but alas it is a lost cause. Woe is me.

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

------------------

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 09-25-2001, 11:33 AM   #60
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

do not start a war you cannot win my friend ...

Aerie has many followers do not forget that ...

a simpel priest has spoken now go ,
... with the bless off Aerie my friend...

------------------

so sweat , you find them no sweater than this ...
no prettier than this ..

you can geus who it is

!!!!! AERIE !!!!!!
and am proud to be a Platinum Spell Jammer of ALSB

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 09-27-2001).]