Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
Winter Wolf
Manshoon

Default NWN 1 stripped tilesets?

I decided to reinstall my copy of NWN diamond. I recall that once upon a time I downloaded and got to work some 'stripped' tilesets, basically tilesets that had none of the random props. For example, the standard rural tileset did not have any crates or bales of hay or any of that stuff.

I can't recall what exactly they were titled, who made them, or get anything to pop up with a long search of the NWvault. If anyone would be able to point me to the right place, I'd be grateful.