Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2004, 08:40 AM   #11
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

here's the ones I know:

"I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here." That one was also done by wierd al, as one of the lyrics in his song since you've been gone.

"She thinks my Tractor's sexy" is a kenny Chesney song

All My Exes Live In Texas (George Strait)

Bubba Shot The Jukebox (Mark Chestnut)

Did I Shave my Legs for This? (Deanna Carter, Not to be confused with Cletus T. Judd's (no relation)Did I shave my back for this)

Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight? (an old childrens song, either Raffi, or Ray Stevens)

Don't Believe My Heart Can Stand Another You. (not sure, I know it sounds familiar enough to be one I should know)

Don't Come Home a-Drinkin' With Lovin' on Yo-mind (again not sure, Loretta Lynn maybe, or Tammy Wynnette)

Heaven's Just A Sin Away. (Kelly Willis)

Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) (Travis Tritt)

I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me (never heard of it, but it's too amusing to leave out)

I Meant Every Word That He Said. (Ricky Van Shelton)

I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better. (it's a bumper sticker, not sure if it's really a song)

I'd Rather Hear A Fat Girl Fart Than A Pretty Boy Sing (Pinkard and Bowden they have alot of great spoofy-ish songs)

If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body, Would You Hold It Against Me? (Bellamy Brothers)

If the Devil Danced in Empty Pockets, He'd Have a Ball in Mine (Joe Diffy)

If You Can't Be Good, Son, Be Good At It (Neal McCoy)

If You Got the Money, Honey, I Got the Time (Hank Williams)

I'm Gonna Hire A Wino To Decorate Our Home. (David Frizzle)

I'm Havin' Daydreams About Night Things In The Middle Of The Afternoon. (Charlie Pride)

ALL I WANT FROM YOU (IS AWAY) (Loretta Lynn)

I'm The Only Hell Mama Ever Raised. (Johnny Paycheck)

Is It Cold in Here, or Is it Just You? (Joe Diffy)

Jim, I Wore A Tie Today (The Highwaymen, Waylan, Willie, Johnny Cash, and Chris Kristofferson - Blade's Whistler from Blade 1 and 2)

Learning To Live Again Without You Is Killing Me. (Garth Brooks, arguably my favorite Garth song)

My Phone Ain't Been Ringing, so I Guess it Wasn't You (part of the lyrics to a song, not an actual title)

Oh, Lord! It's Hard To Be Humble When You're Perfect In Every Way. (My startup music on my computer, Mac Davis)

Queen Of My Double-Wide Trailer (Sammy Kershaw)

Refried Dreams (Tim Mcgraw)

She's Actin' Single..... I'm Drinkin' Doubles (Gary Stewart)

She's Got the Rhythm (And I Got the Blues) (Alan Jackson)

Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better (bumper sticker, don't think it's an actual song)

There's A Tear In My Beer (Hank Williams)

Tight Fittin' Jeans (Conway Twitty)

Timber... I'm Fallin In Love (Patty Loveless)

Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? (Shania Twain)

Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw (Jimmy Buffett)

Why Have You Left the One You Left Me For? (Crystal Gayle)

You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinkin' (Toby Keith)

You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man (Loretta Lynn)

You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd. (Roger Miller, also did King of the Road)

hmm, then again http://www.downstream.sk.ca/country1.htm seems to have most of the list with the work already done.

[ 10-06-2004, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]