Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-19-2002, 02:31 AM   #1
Pangur Ban

Perhaps some more well travelled Dominus adventures can offer solutions to these lesser known mysteries of that well known tourist destination, Dominus ...

Feel free to add any puzzles or mysteries you may have encountered. Just give them the next number in sequence, to assist people posting answers [img]graemlins/nicekitty.gif[/img]

1. All monsters are on Dominus are male. How do they reproduce?

The surprising fact that monsters on Dominus are male has been determined by the combat message " -Monster- flees for HIS life" Not once have I seen "-Monster- flees for HER life".

2. How do all occupants of Domimus become instantly aware on all news of importance?

My brave heroes obtained the Destinae Dominus, and without delay *portalled* back to a site near Arnika. A band of Razuka at the city gates not only knew what I had, and offered "protection" - at a price. (Killed them all, of course) Got into Arnika, and then He'li offered her congratulations as well.

3. Whatever happened to the +1 Stud Cuir Bra?

My heros have found at least 6 of the +2 variety.
Old 01-19-2002, 05:18 AM   #2
Erydian
Manshoon

While I can't offer any solutions to the other two, I can say that I have seen a monster flee for HER life, though - granted not often. It seems that certain monster types are female (I believe it was one of those gazer-snake-things that I encountered this with), which still begs the question of how they reproduce.

I would also hope that the "Dread Mares" are female, though I can't confirm this personally.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Erydian ]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Erydian ]

Old 01-19-2002, 07:52 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What what what - the Sorceress Queen was a HE??? . Umm, I get the impression those Sorceress and Sige types are female, and some of those sprites look distictly feminine too.