Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 10:02 AM   #1
thefox

I Seem to be stuck in the serpents lair, not sure if its a bug or not? but here goes, see if anyone has seen this one? I got teleported to a big room, which was a secret door i think. In the room i was teleported to, there were 2 huge spiders that gave about 2000 XP upon death. In this new area, there were 2 square rooms both with 2 treasure chests in the centre, in one of the rooms, you can jump down into this lower room, where there are 2 lifts, one of rooms had 2 levels (middle and lower), the middle level has a few crates and a chest, the lower has 2 rooms with a passageway, with 2 doors, and at the very end there is another lift, but it seemed to be stuck up at the top? Anyone know where i am? Its been bugging me for a day or so now, because i can't seem to get out! I can get back up to the level i jumped from by moving 3 crates and a chest, and jumping back up, but that level is sealed off? HELP

Old 10-19-2000, 01:08 PM   #2
rygar

Keep trying the different lifts. Sooner or
later you will come to a room that you will
need a certian key. there is a lever there
also that will bring you to a room where you must kill on of the priests to get that key.
It took me a while but it can be done.
As for the crates and barrells all i did was smash them. Keep trying, if I can do it anyone can.

Old 10-19-2000, 01:23 PM   #3
thefox

Are we in the same area? The area is quite short, one of the lifts goes up and down to 2 levels, nothing in the middle level except a few crates, and a chest, and the lower level has 2 small rooms nothing in them at all, and a short passageway to another lift, that seems to be stuck. There is no way out of here whatsoever. I am still stuck after 2 days now, no hidden buttons, levers or anything can get me out of here. The place i can get back up is by putting 3 crates and a chest ontop of each other, and climbing up, but that also gets me nowhere, cause the place i teleported to has no exit either.... this is really frustrating, as there was no warning of the teleport whatsover, one minute i was opening a wall, the next whoosh, in this room with 2 huge spiders.

any more info... please post me.... cause im jsut about ready to load my old save game of 2 days back, and start the temple before i was playing with the walls.

Old 10-19-2000, 03:00 PM   #4
rygar

I finished the temple and never got stuck in a room without a lever or key hole some where
two get me out. There has got to be a way.
Sorry mabey someone else could help?

Old 10-19-2000, 05:40 PM   #5
Asrial

Can you post your save game? I think I have an idea of where you are and what might be the problem, but I don't know for sure.

Old 10-19-2000, 09:21 PM   #6
aubietiger

This may seem like a silly suggestion but if you are where I think you are you may have to do what I did. I finally drew myself a map designating what went were etc. Once I did that it was obvious where I had been going in circles and I was out in no time.

Old 10-19-2000, 11:22 PM   #7
thefox

Hi Guys,

Hmmmm dunno.... been running around all day like a chicken with his head off.... searched every wall and crack, so unless ive missed something really obvious...?? Anyways ive sent arial my save game.. see what he makes of it? Any more suggestions very much welcome...

Old 10-19-2000, 11:52 PM   #8
Asrial

Fox is unfortunately, the recipient of a game stopping bug. Somehow, the return lift got stuck and not even stacking boxes and bashing my head into it got it to move.

The area is a three level area with a box on the third level. There's two lifts (one that runs to the entrance, and one that runs to each of the areas) that are supposed to be continually moving.. but the entrance lift isn't.