Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 08:53 AM   #231
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Anything to do with Family guy as well perhaps? [img]smile.gif[/img]

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 11-07-2006, 10:44 AM   #232
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Ahhh, grasshopper... you can defeat the evil board software, if you choose... quote this post to see how....

quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Smart ass .

Nope, simply still working on my patch for my NWN Mod. It's taken more time than I figured it would. (wanted to add more goodies).

Don't worry Legolas, it's coming. I am one person remember. Why the attitude? I pour everything into this site and my NWN mod for you guys.

One thing.. will probably do a vote on this, but should I have more than one color scheme for the new design guys? Like choose from 3 or something? Maybe have all the colors of past boards--blue, brown and the new color?

Believe me, I wish I could clone myself and do it all at once, man! WOOOHOO!
what i only want is quotes wherein it doesnt automatically adjust the spacing into a single space. [img]smile.gif[/img] hope that feature comes along [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]now how did you do that?

ps: never mind saw it while posting this [img]tongue.gif[/img] < p/ >

edit: but some boards do it automatically i noticed, you dont need to do the tedious

[ 11-07-2006, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-07-2006, 10:59 AM   #233
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Smart ass .

Nope, simply still working on my patch for my NWN Mod. It's taken more time than I figured it would. (wanted to add more goodies).

Don't worry Legolas, it's coming. I am one person remember. Why the attitude? I pour everything into this site and my NWN mod for you guys.

One thing.. will probably do a vote on this, but should I have more than one color scheme for the new design guys? Like choose from 3 or something? Maybe have all the colors of past boards--blue, brown and the new color?

Believe me, I wish I could clone myself and do it all at once, man! WOOOHOO!
Yeah 3 schemes would be nice. I like the blue personally.

I have always felt a "threads you recently posted in (or created)" button in your profile would be a great idea. This way if you were looking only for threads that moved too fast you don't have to go searching through the forums for them. Say dor example, if you just needed a quick answer to a question. If I came on just for the answer i'd hit my profile first and go check my threads.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:50 AM   #234
Link
Jack Burton

I don't think Legolas meant bad, Z.

He's just saying that "It's coming... SOON!" gets old after a while. I need only refer to the highly anticipated update for your Undermountain MOD, which, eventually, came a year after you originally announced it.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 11-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #235
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
And don't you worry either. You may not be able to tell for my frequent lack of smiley thingies in text but there is neither demand nor complaint in my post. If anything, it's a mix of curiosity between what the great plan is and how much longer the thread remains relevant - I don't believe we have a great many aging ones outside the dismally silent rp forum.
Having an undermanned, ongoing NWN project of my own, I've wished for clones on more than one occasion myself. Some things take time, others a mood, still others take grit teeth, dogged determination and a willingness to suffer for what is hopefully the greater good of the project. I rarely manage deadlines, there's always more to do and everything needs improving, but until I'm getting paid for it only my fellow contributors have a right to complain. A little.
However, if I ever should post a rant, I'll be sure to make it clear.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #236
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
I have always felt a "threads you recently posted in (or created)" button in your profile would be a great idea. This way if you were looking only for threads that moved too fast you don't have to go searching through the forums for them. Say dor example, if you just needed a quick answer to a question. If I came on just for the answer i'd hit my profile first and go check my threads.
Great news! You can have that *NOW*, without waiting another moment!

Just go into a post you've made and hit "profile" next to your post entry. You'll then see an option for "view recent posts", and there you are!

You can also search for yourself in the directory, where there's a link to "posts" for your ID.

And if you click on your name in the Recent Visitors area, it will take you to that same profile listing where you can view recent posts.

Unfortunately, when you click on "my profile", it takes you to a different page, and that is not in there (at least, not where I can see it).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:03 PM   #237
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Was the site being down it? Sure was unexpected.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:17 PM   #238
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
Great news! You can have that *NOW*, without waiting another moment!

Just go into a post you've made and hit "profile" next to your post entry. You'll then see an option for "view recent posts", and there you are!

You can also search for yourself in the directory, where there's a link to "posts" for your ID.

And if you click on your name in the Recent Visitors area, it will take you to that same profile listing where you can view recent posts.

Unfortunately, when you click on "my profile", it takes you to a different page, and that is not in there (at least, not where I can see it).
[/QUOTE]Yeah, I knew about that option. Ideally what I meant is it'd be nice to almost have a bookmarker system to build on this one, where you could track posts and not just those you have posted in. Such as a thread for fixes or news about games or other events. As you pointed out, half of that is already implemented.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #239
Sir Goulum
John Locke

So this has been delayed for over a year... but it's just around the corner! For real, this time!
Old 11-07-2006, 09:13 PM   #240
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by machinehead:
Was the site being down it? Sure was unexpected.
HAH! yeh. Woke up, wondered why I didn't have my network icon on... the router was in some cycling thingy looping. Must have had a power spike or surge. My home PC was also rebooted.

Anyway, all is good now! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, that WAS unexpected! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Closed Thread