Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 05:43 AM   #71
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Nightshade:
I don't recognize the email but it sounds ALOT like Xiraz - a very very nasty little boy who works for rimshit
Sounds like a freak. A moron with too much time on his/her hands.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 05:44 AM   #72
KenTeamBG

Memnoch...what is your username on my forums???

Also, are IP addresses always shown publically here? That is like asking for trouble for posters.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

Old 05-25-2001, 05:45 AM   #73
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
LN, FWIW = "For What It's Worth"
Ken, drop it. Maybe you don't think what you typed was rude but everybody else did.

People please quit telling me to drop it. I will type what I feel is reasonable. I don't even know what you are attempting to order me to drop or where I was rude.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

Old 05-25-2001, 05:46 AM   #74
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
LN, FWIW = "For What It's Worth"
Ken, drop it. Maybe you don't think what you typed was rude but everybody else did.

Well everyone was taking potshots at eachother in that thread
lets all make peace and apologize, Ken wasn't the only one cussing
*shakes fingers at the naughty boys*
Old 05-25-2001, 05:47 AM   #75
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Why do you imply hatred?

Is it any wonder I keep hearing that I have a bad reputation?

And some people try to say I bring it on myself (the long closed thread)...but truth is, people jump my case due to assumptions of some hatred I harbor for people or something. Why?

Ken, lighten up, man!

Tell you the truth, I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on with you and Yorick. I'd rather you didn't discuss it here, NOT because I'm trying to restrict what you guys can say, but because there is obviously some feeling there from your and his previous posts to each other on this forum - and I don't want that to degenerate into flaming. I'm not saying you're flaming now - but you might be later on, and I don't want that.

I'm not trying to pick an argument with you, ok?? So don't take offence at every single thing I'm saying. I'm glad you and Lady Nightshade are here, I have referred a lot of people to your site to download IEEP and Bifftool and MODs, one of your MOD group started off here (Jon Irenicus doing the Domains of Dread). So did Dutkanator. So did 250. I sent them all to your site. And I'll continue to do so because no one does editors and game MODS like you guys do, and that's a fact. But please just try to chill and hear the tone of my posts, rather than picking on individual words. I'm typing as fast as I can here.

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 05:48 AM   #76
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Nightshade:
I don't recognize the email but it sounds ALOT like Xiraz - a very very nasty little boy who works for rimshit
Well, us "Gay guys" lol never got a letter.. and my Wife would not agree with that remark Here is what I said in response:

============
Um, every Baldur's Gate website has AD&D Portraits usually! (And there are 100's). I scanned each one in from the 1991 AD&D Collectors Card boxed set.
Why do YOU care?

PS: Learn to speak correctly btw, cussing isn't required dude.
============

I corrected his misspelled words

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 05:48 AM   #77
BladeMaster

I hide my head in shame. Thank you Lady Nightshade for making me see the error of my ways.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 05:50 AM   #78
Ziroc

Quote:
People please quit telling me to drop it. I will type what I feel is reasonable. I don't even know what you are attempting to order me to drop or where I was rude.
Actually Ken, You won't type what you 'feel' if the majority of the users don't like it. When my site went down, I got huge donations to get this site (and forum) back up, and I won't let 1 person ruin it for all. cool it, chill and relax man!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 05:52 AM   #79
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Tell you the truth, I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on with you and Yorick. I'd rather you didn't discuss it here, NOT because I'm trying to restrict what you guys can say, but because there is obviously some feeling there from your and his previous posts to each other on this forum - and I don't want that to degenerate into flaming. I'm not saying you're flaming now - but you might be later on, and I don't want that.
I have actually been posting on TeamBG Ken/Memnoch. I really need to get going though....

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 05:55 AM   #80
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Memnoch...what is your username on my forums???

Also, are IP addresses always shown publically here? That is like asking for trouble for posters.

Re the IP addresses - I just emailed Ziroc about that. It is MAJOR trouble IMHO. I just noticed that now, it's not normally like that, is it Z? Some wierd shit has been happening lately. HTML showing up in Ken and slackerboy's sigs (though with slackerboy I wouldn't be surprised )and when you access the main site there's this big HTML word at the top. Just letting you know.

Ken - my login there is Angelus. Why didn't I use Memnoch? Because I wanted to be anonymous and let my actions speak louder than any stereotype that might be linked to me being a mod here.

FWIW, I still have the utmost respect for what you've done with TeamBG and with Shazira for her portraits. Every post I made there was genuine.

------------------