Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-01-2003, 10:51 PM   #1
Taski
The Magister

Torin and Talrik both accepted the arrow and the hide after buying something from them, thx for that hint

Now to the new probs:

1. The Leprechaun Quest: Found the "treaure" above Kerah´s Temple (in Anephas´ temple), the voice said something about the Leprechaun and i picked up ALL OF THE TREASURE. But the Ring of Mariin is NOT the right item to fulfill the quest.
Can anyone help ? If the ring IS the righ item, then i have the prob, that only non-mages are member of the thieves guild and the ring is "restricted" - maybe this is the prob, don´t really know.

2. I found an amulet called "Stone of Clover" (+2 Ac, some resis). Trying to wear, the game ALWAYS crashes...does anyone make the same experience ?

3. There is ABSOLUTELY NO KEY in the temple - a friend says, that he opened the gate to the TomeOfFire with a "SKULL KEY" - is THIS the right key ?

Oki, that´s all for now

Thx for helping...
Old 01-02-2003, 12:37 AM   #2
oldmurph
Elite Waterdeep Guard

howdy, the stone of clover is the leprechan's trinket, it fullfills the quest, and yes, it does crash the game every time it is put on. I think the patch solved it, but the patch ends so many good things. IMHO the amulet is not worth it.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:39 AM   #3
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

The stone of clover is definately the quest item. Don't bother trying to use it. Even if the game didn't crash the guild would take it anyway.
Xignal has a walkthrough that will show you how to get to tome of fire. Follow the W&W links from the Ironworks main site, or perhaps someone that is better with the pc could put a link in here on another post.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:34 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

1. The Stone of Clover. It does not crashes my game even if I am unpatched (?!) but it is cursed. In the other words, yes, give it to the questgiver and do not use it.
2. The Ring of Mariin. It is a random treasure. There is no place in the game where you could find it surely. Perhaps, the earliest place in the game where you can find it is the Shurugeon Temple. Otherwise, you should gain the ring in Brimloch Roon sooner of later.
3. The Tome of Fire. The Skull Key is the key which you get from the Serpent Master on your way from Xydusa to Ellysia. The key opens the way to Ellysia and also it opens the door (a grate) of the room with the wanted chest. The Skull Key is the only key in the game which opens TWO different locks.

Happy new year or, as we say in my country, may it not be worse than it was in the former year
Old 01-02-2003, 07:35 AM   #5
Olli Kalma

I had that Stone of Clover bug too... Don't wear that ( uncurse in temple cost 10000 G ! )

Try to find that Ring of Mariin near Brimlocks coast. There's lot's of chest and I found my ring and wizards blade near that evil centaur at Brimlocks coastal.

Also found another wizards blade from Cet's pyramid [img]smile.gif[/img]