Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-20-2002, 02:55 PM   #11
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I know I normally write against such punishments, but it would be very tempting to inject HIM with HIV to see how he copes?
Oh yes, it would be very, very, very tempting to do so. And I'd be honoured to be the one holding the syringe.
Old 11-20-2002, 03:13 PM   #12
purre
Banned

How could anyone do such a thing!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
The man is clearly insane!!!
I wish that he suffers in that prison as much as his son does now!!!Or even more would be better!!!!
[img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

[ 11-20-2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: purre ]
Old 11-20-2002, 03:23 PM   #13
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

I think it's perfect for the rat bastard. The poor child will probably eventually pass away and then he can be tried for the new crime of murder one and find a pine box at the end of his prison term. A perfectly miserable end for a perfectly miserable person. I'll bet the child support deal looks better and better as time goes on. Torment by hindsight!
Old 11-20-2002, 03:27 PM   #14
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:

I know I normally write against such punishments, but it would be very tempting to inject HIM with HIV to see how he copes?
Oh yes, it would be very, very, very tempting to do so. And I'd be honoured to be the one holding the syringe.[/QUOTE]For once I agree with you, neb. people like that should be f***ing shot and tortured. It's worse that parents actually do possibly worse to their children on a reasonably regular basis!
I mean...the papers are full of stories about children abused to death by their parents, some even sexually abused before being beaten to death, and things like this MAKE ME MAD!
Old 11-20-2002, 03:31 PM   #15
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bring the PoS to my gibberlings! We will let him cook in the desert sun then eat him as jerky. Oh the joy!
Old 11-20-2002, 03:35 PM   #16
Lord Shield

i read some time ago, btw, that, according to UK law, if someone that knowingly has AIDS in Britain has sex with someone previously unaffected, they can be done for murder

Old 11-20-2002, 03:37 PM   #17
MagiK

Just my S.A.O. but people like this need to be recycled and use their remains as fertilizer. Putting them away serves no useful purpose.

Old 11-20-2002, 03:43 PM   #18
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
i read some time ago, btw, that, according to UK law, if someone that knowingly has AIDS in Britain has sex with someone previously unaffected, they can be done for murder
Interesting fact that has now made me Chaste

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-20-2002, 03:45 PM   #19
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Interesting fact that has now made me Chaste [/QUOTE]Little word called contraception makes life worth living
Old 11-20-2002, 03:46 PM   #20
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Interesting fact that has now made me Chaste [/QUOTE]Little word called contraception makes life worth living [/QUOTE]Thank God for science.