Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-14-2004, 03:11 PM   #21
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, I am now registered for classes. Eng. 101, and 2 Human Services classes for my major, Associates of Applied Sciences in chemical dependency, {ethics, law, group impact, etc.}. I am very excited for this. I believe I will be good in this field.
As far as my MS goes and the disability ins. I applied for, heres the deal. Last Jan., my vision went double for about 3 weeks. During that time, thinking it was not going away, was when I applied for It. My vision came back and I went back to driving taxi. This halted the application process. This June I relapse again in other ways, and I reapplied again. Turns out I did the right thing by showing good faith in going back to work after I got better before. As I am sure you all know, there is a lot of people who take advantage of the system, and would have stayed home on their butt and lied. My case worker reenstated my original claim from Jan. and explained to me that we will keep the claim open regardless of a possable career after collage, because I can suspend the benefits after I am awarded them and am making a gainfull income. This way the long wait of being processed and awarded will be over, and if I ever have to draw it down the road, I will be able to immediately. Did that make sense?

[ 12-14-2004, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]