Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-23-2001, 12:46 AM   #1
Muerte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've gone through the game once before as a good party and now I'm an evil mage (so much fun), but I've gotten myself stuck on these quests...

I sided with Bodhi and now can't enter May'var's guild to get Edwin, where do I pick him up this time?

I returned from visiting Firkraag to obtain Windspear's deed, and decided to tell him that his child is dead and the dragon's won. He promptly left his house. Where did he go? I want that deed...

After Jan was told about his sister, I didn't want to go with him at the time, so I told him to basically shut up, and now he left. Can I get him back? Where did he go (he's not in his house)?

Please help me...
Old 06-23-2001, 01:58 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Some spoiler answers to your questions:

I sided with Bodhi and now can't enter May'var's guild to get Edwin, where do I pick him up this time?

You can't. You need to have completed Maevar's quest first.

I returned from visiting Firkraag to obtain Windspear's deed, and decided to tell him that his child is dead and the dragon's won. He promptly left his house. Where did he go? I want that deed...

I pickpocketed him for it. Once he leaves he's gone forever.

After Jan was told about his sister, I didn't want to go with him at the time, so I told him to basically shut up, and now he left. Can I get him back? Where did he go (he's not in his house)?

Try visiting his house a few times, he may return after a period of time (however long he said he was going to go away.

Good luck!

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 03:53 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Uh uh. No, I think the Jan quest is screwed up also, if you told him to go away (sounds logical really.)
Seems you've managed to manoeuvre yourself in a lousy position, now that you are playing evil and the two mages that you could use alignment-wise are unavailable...
If you really need to get Edwin, just go to Maevar's guildhouse, use CLUAConsole:ExploreArea()
to clear away the blacked out bits on the map behind the doors, and then use Ctrl + j
to jump to the other side of the locked doors.
You need to have the cheats enabled to do this by the way.
Good luck!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia