Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-23-2001, 02:00 PM   #1
jfhck
Elite Waterdeep Guard

"Burn in hell Irenicus. You dared to play with my soul, now you must suffer. Burn... forever..."
-Tel'arin

Ha, I finally did it. I just rushed into the ending, not doing all the quests.
I had to fight him over a dozen times to kill him. My party (Me, Minsc, Imoen and Jaheira) was very weak but...

Well, I finished it honestly. Now I'll play evil and cheat a little. I have to finish a game honestly before using cheats u know. Now that I did it, I feel free to use cheats. And just to easy my mind, if I play "trully" evil, I'll loose a lot of quests so I'll cheat.

What are the evil NPCs anyway? Korgan, Viconia and Edwin. Any one left?
Old 06-23-2001, 02:59 PM   #2
Lord Shield

That's it - don't forget you can have neutral ccharacters too unless your Rep goes too low

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-23-2001, 03:37 PM   #3
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Progress slowly - start with the CLUAConsole Cheats, then the shadowkeeper and finally some mega destructive gods.

It becomes boring as a God sometimes, since I kill Firkraag in one hit.

And anything else I fancy sometimes.........

------------------
Old 06-23-2001, 04:45 PM   #4
Coldblade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LOL right now i'm at the mega god destruction stages, ive seen crit execussive of over 290, that's with backstab with 2d8 dagger, lol and ive seen my warrior doing upward of 800 pt of damage with a 10d100 sword, rofl i'm evil, he gibbed the red dragon lololol,

i'll probably wind down and do some scripting editing, my favorite part is the first sience, its so darn long so i did some interesting script like muhahhaha i am i33t! now die then he portaled out
Old 06-23-2001, 04:53 PM   #5
Fulant
Dungeon Master

How could you stand Jaheira in your group.......I will not have anyone question my authority! She was weak anyhow i didn't even have her in my party in BG1.. But anyhow congrats.... Brought tears to my eyes.... WHAT A GAME!
Old 06-23-2001, 05:13 PM   #6
Mellagar

Jaheira got to be pretty tough in my party. I gave her the belt of frost strength which brought her u pto 20 and dueled weild with +2 scimitars. In a battle against a creature in the Underdark she took 32 damage, I was shocked lol. Her kill ratio started to surpass Misc, lol, considering it was about 100 slayed beasts behind his. But hey, no one was badder than me, of course.