Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 02-03-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Dakota
Welcomed New User

Default Icewind Dale - No Sheemish OR Villagers in Dragon's Eye!?

Hi, I hope someone can help as I have searched the net for the answer and can't find a solution. I have played through iceWind Dale up to Dragons Eye caves, where your meant to free the villagers and find Sheemish. However There are NO VILLAGERS in level 1 or 2 and NO SHEEMISH, they are missing from the game?? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a single person. I saved that preistess girl and she tells me that the villagers are in the next room to her east, but when I go there, there is NO-ONE in there. I have followed all the walkthrus from various websites, and the room where all the walkthrus says Sheemish is in, he isn't there. I tried going back to the blacksmith and talking to him again about his son, but no option comes up when talking to him, to disucss his son again. I've seen some people having the same problem on some forums, but all people say in response to it, is... Do you have the latest Patch???

Well I am a newbie at all this sort of stuff, so can someone PLEASE explain all this to me properly. Does anyone know what the problem is and why Sheemish and the Villagers are missing from my game, and if it is a patch issue, can someone PLEASE provide a link to the right patch that WILL fix this issue, as I don't know where the patches are and which on will fix this particular issue.

Also, once I run and install the patch, will the villager automatically appear, or do I have to restart those levels again?

Thank you in advance.
Dakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: ICE WIND DALE- NO SHEEMISH OR VILLAGERS IN DRAGONS EYE

Yes, as far as I remember this is an issue that fixable by the patch. In order to know what the latest patch for you is, could you just tell us if you have installed the Hearts of Winter expansion?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Dakota
Welcomed New User

Default Re: ICE WIND DALE- NO SHEEMISH OR VILLAGERS IN DRAGONS EYE

Hi, thank you for your response.

No, I have not installed the Heart of Winter expansion yet. I've only installed Icewind dale so far.
Dakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: Icewind Dale - No Sheemish OR Villagers in Dragon's Eye!?

If you don't have Heart of Winter installed you need patch v1.06

If you install Heart of Winter the latest patch is the Trials of the Luremaster expanion.

This threads explains the patches:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=98579

This is where you can download them:

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/IWD/index_misc.php