Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-24-2001, 09:24 PM   #281
Charean
Hathor

:::Raising a flagon for a toast:::

Here is to wonderful friends, happy endings and finding out the world is really a fair place after all!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 09:28 PM   #282
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Here is to wonderful friends, happy endings and finding out the world is really a fair place after all!!

Here here! I'll drink to that!!
*Stands and raises flagon*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-24-2001, 09:28 PM   #283
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi bilqis! I'm back to full size now (woohoo!) You guys might want to watch out what you say in Ziroc's Weee Test post. Don't think he shrunk me on purpose but that his 'Weee' test just worked on me! Here have some concoction! It's a very tasty mix of sparklebeer and good-stuff... Mmmmmm! *SLURP!*

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:30 PM   #284
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
*bilqis sneaks quietly back into the Inn. She notices with relief that no one missed her while RL had sucked her away. whew*

KdogRex: I love your new signature! It's so sweet!!! But is Charean going to do likewise with her signature?

Well, KD put me on the spot and I had to write his. I guess it is his turn to write mine, if he is up to the challenge...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 09:31 PM   #285
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Yeah, what she said! And LadyRae drains her flagon of concoction in one mighty swig.

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:31 PM   #286
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i get you JJ. its like id rather mess with me in it, then feeling guilty and saying, what if this, what if that... anyway,

you are sure that you are going to win the case right? then dont problem the case. hands on is a good thing for it will benefit you more. as for this battle of parents, id rather you concentrate on her, and her mother. as i said and what ill say now, do it. its reverse psychology, or something like that. couteract her moves, make her look bad, without lies, coz if she is the one starting and amanda see it, deado. not that im saying that ruin the moms rep all the while... this is a mental battle, emotional and spiritual. youre not fighting for custody only, but for HER. in the end, i think she is going to choose. so whats the use if you won the case and then she see you in league with hatred? thats the thing, battle the mother, corrupt amanda too so to speak. i mean, it sound really mean, but youre gonna have to be aggresive and i think you know it. thats it. just dont really do what im telling you. but im sure its gonna give you ideas.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #287
Gray Mage
Banned User

I'll drink to that

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 09:35 PM   #288
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

me too!!!!

*raises up a jug*

------------------

Old 03-24-2001, 09:41 PM   #289
JJ/newbie

Thank you, my good friends, and I'll drink to that as well. Kdog, do what you can to keep Vicotnik's chamber of laughter up front on the postings, would you? I told him I would, but this stuff usually lasts for a few weeks before it flares down again, the final disposition hearing is not until this fall, I'm sure this will probably occur again, and in the meantime, I must keep rigorous records for the finale. I want to have so much that the judge considers giving me sole custody of her other 2 kids, not just amanda. I did raise them from when they were 4 and 6 yrs old, respectively. Well, lotsa typing to do, I'll drop by when I can and hoist one or twelve with you guys. Thanks all.
JJ salutes his friends with his concoction, wraps his cloak of indefatigueable will tightly around him once more, and heads out of the inn, into the gathering storm clouds flashing darkly overhead.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-24-2001, 09:42 PM   #290
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Night everyone! i mean, morn! uhh.. whatever.

JJ, hey, just dont take everything seriously-even if its serious. you get it right?

see ya all!

am i a drow warrioir already?

------------------