Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 03:04 PM   #1
Wastl

Hello,

I think I'am going crazy. Everytime I wanna kill that eel my system breaks down.

-Does this eel have any importance for the game?

-I don't hope it is the one that gives me the third Crystal for the big door?!

-Did anybody registred that problem before?

Many thanks for Your support,

Sebastian

Old 10-15-2000, 03:13 PM   #2
Dano

The eels crystal eye is needed for a wizard shop quest.

Old 10-15-2000, 06:20 PM   #3
Pain

The crystal eel is part of a quest from the Ishad wizard's guild. You can live without it.

The odd thing for me was that I didn't get the quest til I'd already finished the dragonspire and gotten the Mavin. So I ran back in to find the Colanth, and the minute the dungeon opened I start seeing messages that he's fighting the eels in that pool. Before I could get there, they'd killed him, leaving me without a quest NPC

I'll go back later after the dungeon respawns. That's what I did with the Stout Mines and everything resets except for the big main quest in the dungeon (i.e., the big Boss doesn't respawn, nor does the Mavin, but the tunnels and chests and creatures all respawn).

Painbringer