Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2002, 02:15 AM   #1
Dungeon Master

I go into the cave. There is a statue at the enrance and another about 10 yards in. There is a
path due dorth that goes maybe 50 yards. I see nothing but blank wall there. Thre's a loop that takes me back top the second statue. I don't see how to get through the NW part of the cave and then go west to the final temple..
45464748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 03:31 AM   #2
The Kiwi
The Magister

There are a number of caves in Wiz8. But TTBOMK, none are associated with any religious meeting halls/temples.

Assuming that English is your birth language, you might try specifying WHAT cave, in a more clear fashion.

The K.

The Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 08:36 AM   #3
Dungeon Master

I am trying to get to the third temple on Ascension Mtn., to place the Astral Dominae
and begin the endgame. The map I see for it is at http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/Wiz8Main.htm -- and it is named Ascension Peak.
The last two paragraphs of the walkthrough are about the route to the third temple.
The cave I refer to is at the end of the northwest path and ends below the path to temple 2, apparently directly north, and crossing under the path to Temple 2 .
I go into the cave at the end of the path. There is a statue at the entrance and another about 10 yards in. The cave is maybe 50 yards deep. If I understand the text for the walkthrough, I go through and under the path that goes to Temple 2. I am crossing under it almost due north. I should come up in the open and start the last leg to temple 3. I see nothing but blank wall there. There's a loop that takes me back to the statue inside the cavve mouth. I don't see how to get through the NW part of the cave and then go west to the final temple. The walkthrough says "Go west, unlock the gate, stay to the left at the T, and proceed NW to the cave mouth. Enter and then emerge on the NW side. " I get a blank wall at the end of this cave before I cross beneath the path going to the 2nd temple. The part of the cave shown above the path on the map on the far side (above) and leads to the 3rd temple is not accessible.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:40 AM   #4
Dungeon Master

Correction to my message: I don't see how to get through the NW part of the cave and then go EAST to the final temple.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:38 AM   #5
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

There's a cave that goes underground.. just stick to the left wall, and you'll find it eventually.
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote