Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2001, 10:47 AM   #1
kingpats
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ive got several bits of different weapons but cant seem to make any full ones.
gessen string bow
vorpal blade
im also missing the hammer of thunder bolts
can anyone tell me where these parts are? ive got some work for cromwell to do.

help im stuck in underdark..........i wanna go back to the city and my stronghold where its nice and safe. do i get to go back soon?
Old 10-25-2001, 12:05 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

The Gesen bow string is in the Asylum dungeons. The shaft was in the Tanner's house in the Bridge District.

The vorpal blade should come to you if you took the route to the Underdark with Saemon Havarian. And if you have the blade, the hilt will find you when you get back to Athkatla, no matter where you go.

The Hammer of Thunderbolts is in the mind flayer dungeon in the sewers under the Temple District.

Where in the underdark are you? It's a big place, mate.

------------------
Old 10-25-2001, 12:13 PM   #3
Snitzella
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you pay some money to the gaurds at the entrance to the surface, you can go to the surface with the posibility to finish the underdark quests later.
Old 10-25-2001, 01:44 PM   #4
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by Snitzella:
If you pay some money to the gaurds at the entrance to the surface, you can go to the surface with the posibility to finish the underdark quests later.
Seriously?!
I didn't know that!
(wow, this forum really IS useful)

------------------

I saw the movie, but I didn't think the action scenes were THAT good.

Old 10-25-2001, 01:54 PM   #5
Byronas

Quote:
Really? GREAT!!!!!!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-26-2001, 06:49 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Not sure about this, dude. There is NO opportunity to pay anyone off when you're in the underdark.

------------------
Old 10-26-2001, 08:11 AM   #7
kingpats
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks alot thats all my questions answered, and i'll have a look for the guards too.
ive only just got to underdark so i imagine ive got alot to do......