Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 02:16 PM   #11
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Actually in case you didnt notice Memnock, it isnt nonsense, It was interly intended to be humorous and fun, I didnt know I was condeming my self to hell by such an innocent, and good natured thing. I promiss to be cold, mean, and emotionless on the board form now on! No more joking and being nice for me, NO SIR!
Old 10-17-2001, 09:51 PM   #12
Norbane
Dungeon Master

Well, in case you didn't know;

That wasn't fun, that wasn't humorous. It was intelligable nonsense. Had the post actually had some substance it would've been kept, but there were no redeeming features about the post.

Good natured? Yes.

Pointless spam? Yes.
Old 10-18-2001, 12:34 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob:
Actually in case you didnt notice Memnock, it isnt nonsense, It was interly intended to be humorous and fun, I didnt know I was condeming my self to hell by such an innocent, and good natured thing. I promiss to be cold, mean, and emotionless on the board form now on! No more joking and being nice for me, NO SIR!
Try and be mature about this, Darth Bob. You're acting like a spoiled kid who's sulking after being told he can't carve his initials on the dining table. It was SPAM, and it was MEANINGLESS, and it was NOT FUNNY, no matter how you intended it.

------------------
Old 10-18-2001, 02:17 PM   #14
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

OKAY OKAY SORRY! SHEESH! It was supposed to be funny, and wasnt, thats all that anyone needed to say form the begining. I will never try to brighten anyones day, never try to be happy and make anyone else happy, I swear. I didnt know being nice and cheerfull, and trying to spread my cheerfullness and try to just make poeple happy by making them laugh was ALSO agenst the rules, well now I knoe better dont I?