Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-22-2001, 05:20 PM   #31
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Just so everyone's aware, Cloudy is the evil specter that haunts the Ironworks, not a single new user can sign in without being pounced upon by the evil one. And i'll not even start on the maw of hell she calls a café

I've pledged my life to rid us of this evil women! Who's with me?

LOL, and yes, i am kidding
*Ducks lightining bolt*

WELCOME TO THE IRONWORKS

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 09:04 PM   #32
Jake
Banned User

LOL

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 09:06 PM   #33
Jake
Banned User

LOL

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 09:07 PM   #34
Jake
Banned User

LOL

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 12:36 AM   #35
JimJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello!

1st day here. Seems to be great site. This is my 1st time play BG2. I didn't play BG1. This is a Great game! Unfortunately, I set sail to the Asylum before I completed very many quests. I'm currently in Underdark in Chap 5 and have feeling that I won't be able to go back and do some of those quests. Current party is Keldorn, Minsc, Jaheira, Haer'dalis, Imoen, and my character Aragorn (half-elf fighter,mage,cleric). Have had Nalia, Aerie, Yoshimo(until asylum, sniff), and Korgan (for 1 quest when we went to find a tome that wasn't there) Thanks for hospitality.
Old 07-23-2001, 04:24 AM   #36
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

Hi everybody!

thanks for the welcome and also for all the usefull help provided by this bord.

------------------
Might makes right.
Old 07-23-2001, 09:45 AM   #37
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by JimJ:
Hello!

1st day here. Seems to be great site. This is my 1st time play BG2. I didn't play BG1. This is a Great game! Unfortunately, I set sail to the Asylum before I completed very many quests. I'm currently in Underdark in Chap 5 and have feeling that I won't be able to go back and do some of those quests. Current party is Keldorn, Minsc, Jaheira, Haer'dalis, Imoen, and my character Aragorn (half-elf fighter,mage,cleric). Have had Nalia, Aerie, Yoshimo(until asylum, sniff), and Korgan (for 1 quest when we went to find a tome that wasn't there) Thanks for hospitality.
Hey man! Welcome to our little haven!
But you're okay, in Chapter 6 you can do all the quests you missed in the first 3 .

BTW what's Haer'dalis like to play with? I've heard he's not too hot a fighter or mage and his conversations are pretty boring too....though i've never played with him....is he any good?

And again....WELCOME

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 06:38 PM   #38
JimJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hey man! Welcome to our little haven!
But you're okay, in Chapter 6 you can do all the quests you missed in the first 3 .

BTW what's Haer'dalis like to play with? I've heard he's not too hot a fighter or mage and his conversations are pretty boring too....though i've never played with him....is he any good?

And again....WELCOME

Thanks for the welcome and the info Jerome. I really like playing Haer'dalis. He cracks me up. He's neurotic, suicidal, witty, clever, odd - a typical performance artist. He makes sarcastic comments with most of the characters. If you play with him and Aerie, they get a romance going as he trains her to be an actress. Early on he doesn't fight that well. As he gets experience, he's pretty potent. He can fight with his 2 blades: Chaos (which takes away 2 pts of Dexterity from target each hit + damage)and Entropy (which can do 3 pts of Poison damage + damage) Both swords are short swords +2 and have speed factors of 0. He has 2 cool special abilities: the offensive and defensive spins. While in offensive spin he dances around and slashes the crap out of his opponents. In defensive spin, he is extremely hard to hit. He is a very good archer and I have given him Tasheron's Bow. He can cast mage spells at a high level. He has the Bard Song. He can use the Harp of Discord. He's my best pickpocket (over 100% chance to succeed) His lore is so high that you almost never need an identify spell. He has strength and Dexterity of 17, intelligence of 15, and charisma of 16. His biggest drawback is constitution and hit points and he's moody. All in all, he's pretty potent and fun for me.
Old 07-24-2001, 07:17 PM   #39
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Hi. This is my first post. You folks have a nice forum here.
Glad to be part of it.

Old 07-24-2001, 08:35 PM   #40
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Unspecial? hmmmm *checks dictionary*

Cheers JimJ, much obliged!

------------------