Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 07:38 AM   #1
bocajab

I want to make the armor plus +5 in Umar hills but I need to complete the tanner quest.
I don't know how to even start the tanner quest. could someone please tell me how to get the tanner quest.

thanks

Old 12-02-2000, 09:20 AM   #2
Teeka

All you have to do is to enter the bridge dist. You get the quest to solve the murders there which is the tanner quest.

Old 12-02-2000, 09:39 AM   #3
Ronn

How does this make +5 armor in Umar Hills? A sub quest? Spoil me please

Old 12-02-2000, 08:39 PM   #4
Armisael

From completing the bridge district murders, you find in the tanner's house one half of the ingredients to make a set of +5 humanflesh leather armour, and a scroll telling you where to meet the contact (Umar Hills). The other half is a vial of silver dragon blood.
This armour bites. : P

Old 12-02-2000, 10:28 PM   #5
Manifest

yes the armor sucks, and you have to be evil to wear it.
I guess if you are an evil thief and cant carry a lot then it might be good. but probably not.

Old 12-05-2000, 02:26 AM   #6
bocajab

Thanks all who wrote back but I still need help with one thing how do I salve the tanner quest?
I have talked to every one in anm (I think)

Old 12-05-2000, 02:27 AM   #7
bocajab

oops I ment Amn

Old 12-05-2000, 02:33 AM   #8
Armisael

You get spoken to automatically by a guard when you first enter the bridge district. He tells you about the murders. Then you just have to go around investigating, asking people what they know, interrogating, being kicked out of houses, etc.

Old 12-05-2000, 02:35 AM   #9
bocajab

yah I spoke to the guard when I first entered but after that nothing.

Old 12-05-2000, 03:03 AM   #10
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

YOu have to talk to one of the beggers and make him sell you the elephant hide armour, and then talk to Rose and buy the quillberries extracts that she can recognize, after that you can confront the tanner, to confront him earlier can make this quest impossible to solve I discovered, ther is more though wich maybe someone can help me with!???

These evil Lichkings that keep killing you in all thoose tombs?? What part of the story are they and what should one do with these legs and chests in gold that you find?? And more inpoortant, how the heck do you fight them best? So far my best decision is to not mess with ém... Have progressed to a 10th lvl fighter and well my party isn´t strong enough it seems, don´t like the way they can hurl away high level spells in a blink of an eye and you can´t use all counter spells effectively.. blah!!!

Well please help!!