Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-14-2001, 12:47 AM   #31
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

i have come to the conclusion that big bagger needs some love. everyone, can you not join me in giving baggy some love? its ok, baggy. just give in to the love i know you can feel around this forum. better watch out with insulting canadians tho! we'll drop snow bombs on you!!!

------------------
Wise man once said, don't spill beer on cHiCkEn HeD
Old 06-14-2001, 12:48 AM   #32
Dubya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am also an Australian, and I am very dissapointed to see this 'scum' typing useless messages on the forum. Why must my country be represented by such cretens?

------------------
"I have made good decisions in the past, I have made good decisions in the future."
- George W Bush
Old 06-14-2001, 12:57 AM   #33
MsLOBO

yes well i know chicken ...he does have a chia pet...and sexually abuses it contantly...i worry for him ...really.....

Old 06-14-2001, 12:59 AM   #34
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Baggy-boy...

We all know that you could never afford to fly to the States, so if you post your address, I will send you a first class ticket to meet me in Tx to meet your maker....

you won't get a better offer.

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 01:04 AM   #35
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
In-deed i think he needs some love,but like they say "The people that need love th msot refuse it" or.. somthing like that..anyway..I always thought astulia was pretty cool, hope its not filled with people like you

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer