Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-12-2002, 06:28 PM   #21
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hmm, well it's a couple hours drive away if thats what you mean

I guess two hours in a car is not all that far if you are used to long distances, to me it is a fare distance to travel.

Strangley enough my sister is studying at Bristol university - 'It's a small world tra la la....'

*cringes, knowing that he will not be able to get that tune out of his head for the next few days*
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 02-12-2002, 06:37 PM   #22
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:

*cringes, knowing that he will not be able to get that tune out of his head for the next few days*

You should bloody well cringe...knowing that I will not be able to get that tune out of my head for the next few days
Old 02-12-2002, 08:10 PM   #23
andrewas
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Hmmm, -5. I suppose we could class that as mild!

-5 mild? um, its a bit on the warm side. I suppose the Coldest Ive ever been was -7, with 30 knots of windchill and sea spray. Unless you count 30 seconds later when I was _underwater_ in the north sea. if I hadnt a titanium lined wetsuit, I would be dead. Teach me to tie knots in the mainsheet I suppose. Cant even blame it on the crew when your in a solo dinghy.

so yes, -5 is mild.

Actualy, its quite warm here in aberdeen at the mo - I think its above freezing.
Old 02-12-2002, 08:40 PM   #24
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:

You should bloody well cringe...knowing that I will not be able to get that tune out of my head for the next few days

Going to try to get to sleep now.

[img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

Hopefully counting sheep will work. Wish me luck. *signs off, tune still flying around in head*

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Staralfur ]

We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?