Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 07:16 PM   #1
willy1

I have searched all 5 levels of the caves, and I have found nothing. However, I have been trying to find the way to the 6th level Although I am sure there is no 6th. I figure this after going up and down every elev on the 5th level several times. I can also read the maps, and see where each elev takes you, and none of them take you to a lower level. I imagine the parts have to be in one of those 3 levels.

I have found the route that leads to the lever that switches the tracks, it is on level 4. There are also several mining chambers that have the ore piles that give gems. I have made good and sure none of them have the parts. I have searched every square inch of the 3 abandoned levels, and nothing. Where are the spare parts! Is there a 6th level, and or did I gave up to soon (45min of searching lvl 4&5, marking every elev and marking the inclination on the paths)?

Please help!
Thanks in advance,
Willy1

Old 10-31-2000, 08:52 PM   #2
wandor

after talking to the king he activates the left gate to the mines In one of the rooms in this section it is a store room there is an iron bar lying on the floor it is pretty hard to find and it took me a while to find it.

Old 10-31-2000, 10:25 PM   #3
willy1

I am sorry, but I dont have a clue what your talking about. The king said he would start up the trolly, which he did. I took the trolly to level 3 of the mines, and I went down two more. Can you tell me how to get to the room with the bar from the trolly? Where is the store room?